Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, monsterdino said:

Yes it is :laughga:

No, Britney's collection was promoted with a new song and was released worldwide. Gaga's Singles Boxset was just for Japan and separate CDs re releases

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Thomas P
Just now, monsterdino said:

Yes it is 

It was promoted like it was a greatest hits album, with singles and everything

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LUO YI

I would say Gaga but she doesn't have many. :nails: It would be like 13 songs maximum 

I think Katy Perry :stalkga:

The night sky tells all

Caesium
19 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Baby I

Right There

The Way

Problem

Break Free

Bang Bamg

Love Me Harder

One Last Time

Focus

Be My Baby

Dangerous Woman

Popular Song

Into You

Let Me Love You

Boom there we are

Since when were these considered hits

mFDr3vy.gif

--------

OT: GHs are very outdated. They were good before the Internet because it saved people buying multiple studio albums to hear all the well known songs. Nowadays, people can just go on YouTube/Spotify/Apple Music etc. and listen to all the well known songs without buying an album full of songs they might already have. Hopefully nobody successful makes one in the near future because it will no doubt flop.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Anderson123

Rihanna's greatest hits album would actually be a good one, but with streaming, I don't think they'd bother with it. It'd be easier to play it at parties and stuff like that, though.

1 minute ago, Caesium said:

Since when were these considered hits

--------

OT: GHs are very outdated. They were good before the Internet because it saved people buying multiple studio albums to hear all the well known songs. Nowadays, people can just go on YouTube/Spotify/Apple Music etc. and listen to all the well known songs without buying an album full of songs they might already have. Hopefully nobody successful makes one in the near future because it will no doubt flop.

They have hundreds of millions of youtube views each. They're good enough to make the cut imo

Sizzily
32 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Crazy in love,

baby boy,

naughty girl,

me myself and I,

déjà vu,

irreplaceable,

beautiful liar,

single ladies,

halo,

if I were a boy,

sweet dreams,

run the world,

love on top,

countdown,

drunk in love,

xo,

flawless,

formation,

sorry,

hold up.

Thats not even all of the songs she could use and that's 20

You can definitely stop at Halo and maybe put Flawless. But yeah, she has enough for one.

One Banned Boi

Caesium
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

They have hundreds of millions of youtube views each. They're good enough to make the cut imo

Lots of YouTube views does not equal a hit :rip: Some flop songs of the past couple of years have 100, 200M+ views on YouTube but charted tragically.

They may be good enough, but they're not 'hits'. Maybe if she released an essentials album or something, but in this day and age there's simply no need. If Gaga released a GHs album I would not pay £9.99 just to hear songs I already have plus 2 or 3 new ones. They're a thing of the past.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

42 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Baby I

Right There

The Way

Problem

break FreeBang Bamg

Love Me Harder

One Last Time

Focus

Be My Baby

Dangerous Woman

Popular Song

Into You

Let Me Love You

Boom there we are

I wouldn't call it a hit. It reached #87 over here. 

Xoxo Adriana

Paris Hilton AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

snow-white-clapping.gif

DeleteMyAccount

I'd love a greatest hits albums with live performance recordings, a couple new songs, etc. Otherwise, it's kind of a pointless album in today's climate. 

But yes, a live Beyonce complication album would interest me.

Jasoneg1990

Um Britney has several. 2004s Greates Hits: My Prerogative. 2009s The Singles Collection and 2013s The Essential Britney Spears. She's has enough. I think and artist should release at least five albums or wait for a decade of solid hits before realeasing a greatest hits compilation. Beyoncé and Rihanna are prime candidates for one.  

RAMROD

Greatest Hits these days are usually a tool for lazy musicians that wanna fill up their contract on filling up albums quota rather than actual milestones in their career. Also, labels usually use Greatest Hits as easy cash grab for releasing the same damn songs, from people, especially the fans, easy examples includes Madonna (5 Greatest Hits albums) and Michael Jackson (33 Greatest Hits albums). I hope if they will do it in the future, Bey, Gaga and Rihanna will only do it once in awhile.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived