💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For everyone being bitter towards Rihanna...

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

BABBLYON

Rihanna has a couple music videos that are worthy of the Vanguard Award and I feel she deserves it too...just not as much as Gaga :derpga: but here are some videos of her's that are DEFINITELY worthy of this award 

Spoiler

GloZell Green

The thing is that they're not really iconic or affected pop culture that much. It's true though, a lot of her videos during the GGGB and scrapped ANTI singles era were well done.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

yASSsss

Add Man Down to the OP and then we'll talk :nails:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

The Surrealist

tumblr_mecyezFeGI1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Gaga even directed her own Videos like Marry The Night, which were 10000% better. But Rihanna sells better, because she is universal likes and is not as risky as Gaga. But you know, doing anything to get Gaga on the show is something the VMA's CAN do. Just no awards for her.

August Blue
3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

The thing is that they're not really iconic or affected pop culture that much. It's true though, a lot of her videos during the GGGB and scrapped ANTI singles era were well done.

Are u serious .. If check pop artists around the world they all try to copy or get inspired by Rihanna. She deff is the biggest trendsetter especially for her hairstyles. 

Loyalty

Thats the point not as much as Gaga so they should take award away from her or Gaga should ask Kanye to go on stage and stand up for ART.

gretll3.gif

badgalriri
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

tumblr_mecyezFeGI1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Gaga even directed her own Videos like Marry The Night, which were 10000% better. But Rihanna sells better, because she is universal likes and is not as risky as Gaga. But you know, doing anything to get Gaga on the show is something the VMA's CAN do. Just no awards for her.

marry the night wasnt good. and ARTPOP probably lost gaga the chance at the award lol. those videos were stale. be happy that gaga will be at the VMAs im sure she doesnt give a **** about not getting awards.

Music not the bling as gaga as once said :giggle:

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Are u serious .. If check pop artists around the world they all try to copy or get inspired by Rihanna. She deff is the biggest trendsetter especially for her hairstyles. 

Like who? :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ryanripley
Just now, badgalriri said:

marry the night wasnt good

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

I got no likes today anymore. 

So thanks for posting this overused gif expressing my feelings right now.

Archived