šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rihanna has no iconic moments

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

MTV announcement that Rihanna will get this year's Vanguard Award made me realize that Rihanna really doesn't have any iconic moments. The most famous thing about her has always been the Chris Brown incident. She has been really successful when it comes to singles but she has no performances, music videos, or pop culture moments that you could consider iconic.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

You don't pay attention much then

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Her red hair is iconic

Her voice is iconic

Her name is iconic

Her image is iconic

Do you really think the GP is thinking about any of this as iconic? At most her name is famous just like every other artist.

kvnrp

I guess the songs are iconic, but I dont remember one single video of her, except for Russian Roulette maybe.

That Vanguard is a flop this yearĀ :lana:

Even Katy would've been a better choiceĀ :neyde:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I guess the songs are iconic, but I dont remember one single video of her, except for Russian Roulette maybe.

That Vanguard is a flop this yearĀ :lana:

Even Katy would've been a better choiceĀ :neyde:

Katy own too much Nickelodeon's ornge blimp awards to care about this :neyde:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

kvnrp
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Katy own too much Nickelodeon's ornge blimp awards to care about this :neyde:

Ā 

ikr, they probably got her a lifetime supply of theseĀ :lana:

Dorothy Gale

I think Janet or Gaga was more deserving, but Rihanna has definitely had a lot of memorable videos. S&M, Only Girl, Pon De Replay, Take A Bow, Bitch Better Have My Money, Diamonds, Umbrella is iconic as well.

Slayer

To be fair she's probably the most successful artist of this generation in terms of single. She deserves the award. Say what you want about her, but she's made a success of herself. She doesn't need to dress in "iconic" outfits and do lame publicity stunts to be considered an icon.Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Do you really think the GP is thinking about any of this as iconic? At most her name is famous just like every other artist.

Well yes, because she has an icon award and many other recognitions, the most recent is her Video Vanguard award

Haroon

Umbrella is iconic, both the song and music video :flutter:Ā Only Girl and the whole Loud era seem pretty iconic to me, she was everywhere and that red hair caused a wave of people going for it :laughga:Ā We Found Love is iconic inĀ how it helped shift the pop landscape towards a very EDM heavy sound (not sure if my wording is correct, but hopefully you guys get what I mean :huh:Ā ). Plus overall she's loved for her not-giving-a-**** attitude. Not to mention her fashion as well, like when she turned up to a red carpet event basically nude but in a dress adorned to the heavens in crystals :giveup:Ā She's been killing it with her fashion for quite a while and continues to as wellĀ :worship2:Ā 

Sometimes it's not about singular moments in a career anyway, but the overall thing

KyliesChild

She's the most successful artist right now with one too many records to prove it.

August Blue

Umbrella says hi

love the way you lie says hi

tumblr_lm5ukmELI91qewmu6o1_500.gifĀ 

oh yeah man down says hi :poot:Ā 

collab with paulĀ mccartney says hi :poot:Ā 

Ā 

Archived