❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Do You Like The Title 'Chaos Angel'?

Music

do you like the title/phrase 'Chaos Angel'?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

15jocart

No, I think that the name is tacky and borderline cheesy.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

No I am not here for Choas Angel aka a rejected track that's on the never heard ARTPOP ACT 2, nor am I here for it being called just Choas so bitter-ass critics can label it as being chaotic sounding. Besides I feel it's so vague and irrational to name an album Choas wtv. Here for Explicit Beauty or GAGA. These rumored titles are always so tacky.

Frankenztein

Chaos by itself is ok. Chaos Angel sounds like a lazy slogan that an teen would wear on a cheap t-shirt from Hot Topic, or maybe the title of an angsty 14 year old's bad poetry.  

Music
5 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

If I was ten maybe.

It's definitely bad, Chaos only would be pretty interesting (I imagine a whole thing built around Chaos Theory and things like that... Oh wait, with all these butterflies it would make sense. Hail her if something like that happens.)

But Chaos Angel ? It sounds like a bad emo-goth-fantasy thing, she did better with The Fame Monster.

HAHA

this made me laugh :toofunny:

Reality

I mean, personally, I don't like the title, I would prefer one or the other: Chaos or Angel, but it doesn't sound good together. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Lord Ryry

I feel like if it isn't chaos angel and has nothing to do with it, fans will be somewhat upset? lol because thats what they've hyped themselves into believing for the past year. 

BadKidBrodie

People saying it sounds corny when her discography has songs called Highway Unicorn and Government Hooker. I'm fine with it.

2 minutes ago, BadKidBrodie said:

People saying it sounds corny when her discography has songs called Highway Unicorn and Government Hooker. I'm fine with it.

Government hooker is epic.

The only difference anyway it's that Chaos Angel would be a lead sigle title or album title, not only a track title

Archived