💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Only One AHS teaser is real

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Everyone needs to accept that there won't be a theme reveal this year. FX/Ryan Murphy wouldn't put money into marketing a mystery season if they revealed a theme a month before the premiere. It makes no sense. AHS: Colony will premiere on September 14th and that will be the theme reveal. That or fans will name the season AHS: Colony retroactively based on the plot and the season is themeless a la season one. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne

Some of y'all have no patience and no sense of wonder.

There's more intrigue and excitement guessing and not knowing the theme. Plus this strategy will likely increase interest and viewership and as fans of the show you should want the show to do better.

We have about a month, it's not that long of a wait.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

So...many rumours about the bugs...and we had 2 bug teasers and a poster with spiders...so I think that could be the theme.

The stairs are pretty much a standalone, the doctor and man with ?6 in his head reminded me of asylum and the family one goes pretty well with the farm one. The baby? Reminds me of Bartholomew. 

I think bugs are a big element so those are the real teasers

BuzzcutSeason

I have a feeling Colony will be better than Hotel and Freakshow by far if they do this right :excited2:

I loved gaga in it but Hotel was a little too much for me, very vampire orgy.

On 8/9/2016 at 7:10 PM, BuzzcutSeason said:

I loved gaga in it but Hotel was a little too much for me, very vampire orgy.

She was Hotel's only saving grace besides Denis O'Hare. It was better than Freak Show, but it was still one of the worser seasons.

Is that like... Not just false advertising? :rip: 

Like, surely you can't just advertise a t.v show by teasing certain locations, creatures and characters and then have none of the locations, creatures and characters you have promised :rip: 

Could you imagine if there were Game of Thrones teasers that showed the deserts of Africa and some Cleopatra-influenced African Queen riding a mythical, giant Lion into battle and then the show drops and it's in a medieval UK inspired location with ice-zombies and dragons?

I would have been excited for the Goddamn African Queen and her mythical, giant Lion :sweat:

Dorothy Gale

Right now I'm just waiting to see which teaser ties in closest to the Colony theme. 

Dominic

I didn't know know this, pretty disappointed as some looked great. Seems like he's trying to gain every type of audience by throwing all these different horror genres out there. 

Basically if you throw enough s*** some of its bound to stick. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived