Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Only One AHS teaser is real

yASSsss

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Fans usually complain that the teasers have nothing to do with the season. This time, they're actually right :toofunny:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp

Why can't anyone just tell anything like it is and make everything an unnecessary secret ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

weed
22 minutes ago, Spock said:

They ain't slick, everybody pretty much knows it's going to be about that colonial disappearance thingy set in the past

which teaser does that tie into tho?

weed

I like this lol it's a fun game, we'll find out in a month anyways it's not a big deal

only thing I wish is that there were more teasers, bc each season got a **** ton

weed

ooooooo you know how they have the character portraits? what if each main character is dressed in a different theme, and only one is real too lol

boyerased

I think it's the centipede one. It connected with the poster and the new teaser with the bees.

*rolls eyes* this is so annoying. they just need to reveal the theme already. there's only a month left.

if one of them is real, it's probably the millipede one. It ties into the other bug teasers that have been revealed (poster, etc.)

lavenderblondee

I think this is a neat idea, even if we have a general idea of what looks like the new season will be. I still love the trailer with the family walking in the desert with the illuminated eyes. SO SPOOKY.  I wonder when they'll actually reveal it? I guess it would be neat to wait until the opening credits of the first episode. That'd be cool, imo.

I haven't really liked AHS since season 1 but I really want to like this season. I think this mystery is a good improvement. Just as long as we don't get Murphy doing his regular "This is the creepiest season yet!" as he does every season. :air:

Spock
39 minutes ago, neptugne said:

which teaser does that tie into tho?

idk, the bugs maybe. But the colonial set was legit. It also ties into the first season, which aligns with Ryan's "it's all connected!!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!!2"'plan he pulled out of his ass recently so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived