💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Original AHS:Hotel Lineup

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Lily rabe was fuxking amazing as alieen .... Looked pretty hot in drag too :air::saira:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Pretty sure Ryan made The Countess for Gaga.

The Countess as she was in Hotel yeah, but there were already some rumours about Sarah Paulson being the original Countess.

Chloe Sevigny and Kathy Bates said that when they have seen the dresses of the Countess for the first time they thought Sarah was playing her.

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Believe what you want.

That's a legit article not an insider so I definitely believe it

The Surrealist
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

That's a legit article not an insider

I can incorporate a single true confirmation into a lie so anyone would believe it based on that tiny bit of confirmation. It doesn't prove anything.

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I can incorporate a single true confirmation into a lie so anyone would believe it based on that tiny bit of confirmation. It doesn't prove anything.

True but we can definitely confirm this if in fact Gaga plays Croatoan on Sept 14 right? Until then I want to thirst on these rumours lol

HOTNebraskaGuy

The Countess was made specifcly for Gaga... Ryan said it himself. Why do y'all still believe all the insiders. 

It doesn't make any sense that they would've had a Countess role for Sarah and then completely change it and shrink it due to Gaga and then later make her in all the episodes.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

freebit

Matt Bomer said last season's concept was originally wildly different, and implied we would be surprised what the original theme was, so I'm not sure if Hotel was even conceptualized before Gaga got in touch with Ryan, so this list seems a bit dubious. Plus, lbr, you can tell they made Hotel up on the fly by the wack writing. :rip:

Luke78619

Ugh I stopped believing them when they said that there wouldn't be any Gaga songs making an appearance, then said that Gaga has some songs specifically for the show that won't be on her album..

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

djBuffoon

Bomer as March, Hamilton as Donovan, McDermott as Det. Lowe, and Rabe as Dr. Lowe are actually fantastic casting ideas. In fact, I prefer those choices to what we ultimately got.

Paulson as Countess and Lange as Sally just make no sense.

AustrianTilapia

This insider has been clocked left and right already, why are you still giving him any attention

:saladga:

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

James Gibson

That's totally someone who downloaded the AHS font and wrote it down :toofunny:

Countess was written for Gaga after she called him

Lily Rabe had already a contract with another show when Hotel was being developed. Ryan knew she couldn't

Liz Taylor character changed A LOT and the final version came at lile final minute. Also Denis O'Hare only signed the contract really up to the shooting start

I don't think Ryan would put Dylan as a main character and then just ignore him. Also he wanted Wes Bentley from the start.

The Tristan thing seems accurate, but the guy who wrote it probably read the interview and put his name.

I like this insider, he seems to have some tea but it's starting to lose himself

Archived