Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Original AHS:Hotel Lineup

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Pretty sure Ryan made The Countess for Gaga.

He did, AFTER she called and asked him, if there was any role for her.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
59 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Pretty sure Ryan made The Countess for Gaga.

Lol yea

EDIT: Gaga called him tho....maybe the role was changed for her but they kept the name

Sizzily

That sounds horrible :toofunny: Evan Peters playing a gay character tho :flutter: 

One Banned Boi

VOLANTIS

Why would Ryan write a role for Jessica when she confirmed she was leaving the franchise during Freakshow ???

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS

Also Evan Peters said he started studying for James Patrick March as soon as Freakshow wrapped up and it took quite a long time for him to nail all the aspects for the character. So I don't assume Ryan would assign him to study the role unless he was meant to play the character from the start. 

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Why would Ryan write a role for Jessica when she confirmed she was leaving the franchise during Freakshow ???

5 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Also Evan Peters said he started studying for James Patrick March as soon as Freakshow wrapped up and it took quite a long time for him to nail all the aspects for the character. So I don't assume Ryan would assign him to study the role unless he was meant to play the character from the start. 

If this is legit it's way before Freakshow. Remember Ryan said they started planning Hotel after Coven?

VOLANTIS
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

If this is legit it's way before Freakshow. Remember Ryan said they started plannng Hotel after Coven?

That makes sense. I would have loved to see Jessica as Sally. I can see it. The Self destructive and vulnerable Sally looking for hopeless love. And ofc there's nothing Sarah Paulson can't do. And yes I do see Matt Bomer flawlessly nailing JPM as well. 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

That makes sense. I would have loved to see Jessica as Sally. I can see it. The Self destructive and vulnerable Sally looking for hopeless love. And ofc there's nothing Sarah Paulson can't do. And yes I do see Matt Bomer flawlessly nailing JPM as well. 

So true I really do miss Jessica and her amazing Acting I hope she comes back at least for a guest role in the future 

12 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Actually, he didn't.

Well, last year was pretty difficult when I first got the role. I originally was going to play Tristan and then sort of last minute, Ryan was like, “Will you play this Mr. March guy?” And I was like, “Oh s—. I don’t know if I can do that.” He’s like, “And I want you to talk like you’re from the 1930s.

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Yves said:

Actually, he didn't.

Well, last year was pretty difficult when I first got the role. I originally was going to play Tristan and then sort of last minute, Ryan was like, “Will you play this Mr. March guy?” And I was like, “Oh s—. I don’t know if I can do that.” He’s like, “And I want you to talk like you’re from the 1930s.

OMG IS THIS TRUE?!?!?

wHICH INTERVIEW IS THIS?!

VOLANTIS
47 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

That sounds horrible :toofunny: Evan Peters playing a gay character tho :flutter: 

Not technically. 

Sizzily
7 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Not technically. 

Well still. Someday. Maybe. 

I read the tweet wrong ok :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Archived