đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Broken Glass Appreciation

luckythisway

Featured Posts

luckythisway

I've been listening to this ABSOLUTE GEM a lot recently and I just wanted everyone who didn't listen to it experience this holy pop song and if you already have, bask in its greatness m:wub: (I also LOVE House on Fire too, but that's another story). 

CHROMATICA

whore

Why do all of her recent song titles have to do with something dangerous? "Burn The Pages," "Hostage," "Straight For The Knife," "Free The Animal," "Fire Meet Gasoline," "One Million Bullets," "Reaper," "House On Fire," and "Broken Glass" were all released within the past two years.

London GUY

I love the song, and the album, but honestly she could of done something other than recording the final chorus like 5 times in progressvily higher keys 

REPLAY

ThisIsARTPOP

its amazing

a lot of the songs on the album feel somewhat demo like....this is one of them. It's not a bad thing, it goes with the theme of the album luckily

littlepotter
1 hour ago, London GUY said:

I love the song, and the album, but honestly she could of done something other than recording the final chorus like 5 times in progressvily higher keys 

that's what makes it so great tbh

chaeri pls

crisTEAne

i'm seeing her live on monday. i don't know anything about the setlist, haven't watched any videos, because i want to be completely surprised. hopefully, i'll be lucky enough to experience this gem live. :giveup: #SZIGET

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

donutellha

I thought this was about the fake song :emma: . Great song though!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

luckythisway
5 hours ago, T E A said:

i'm seeing her live on monday. i don't know anything about the setlist, haven't watched any videos, because i want to be completely surprised. hopefully, i'll be lucky enough to experience this gem live. :giveup: #SZIGET

I'm (hopefully) seeing her in October so I've been preparing my weave:air:

CHROMATICA

Archived