Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

RoadToLove

Pound The Alarm is the official 3rd single, set to be released July 9th in the UK!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Pound The Alarm is the official 3rd single, set to be released July 9th in the UK!

For Real!! :excited2: :excited2:

RoadToLove

For Real!! :excited2: :excited2:

YES! :excited2:

Its been added to the list of New Releases in the UK.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3778176

Only thing is, its unclear whether this is a worldwide release, YMCM is starting to commission club mixes for Whip It in the US.

So we'll soon find out.

But anyway yay, PTA confirmed, a smash in waiting tbh.

RoadToLove

Nicki is on Justin Biebers new cd?

Jeff â€@jeff1317

Beauty and a Beat - produced & written by Max Martin & Zedd (w/ Savan) RT @IfUSeekNick Nicki Minaj is on Justin Bieber's album

So that's who she was gushing over a few months back, I thought it was when she was writing her verse for B.o.B's album. Seems it was for Justin now. Wasn't she saying "oh writing the best rap right now for my boo" ect. ect.

Don't like Justin at all, but hoping this turns out ok, I'm surprised Zedd is co-producing.

Yay for more promo

Brenda Meeks

Yessss! The RBMS bridge is perfect! That whole song is just so cute. :flutter:

I agree! Its one of my favorites. :legend:

When my *** game so cold, that he always seem to come back, cause he know that it'd be wrap, when I'm riding it from the back. Wait, oh let me see your phone, 'cause all them b---hes is ratchet, and now let me get in my truck, 'cause all them b---hes'll catch ittttt. (8)

YAS. :legend:

RoadToLove

POUND THE ALARM went off at her concert.

The conga line :smh:

ToxicHot

YES! :excited2:

Its been added to the list of New Releases in the UK.

http://www.ukmix.org...c.php?p=3778176

Only thing is, its unclear whether this is a worldwide release, YMCM is starting to commission club mixes for Whip It in the US.

So we'll soon find out.

But anyway yay, PTA confirmed, a smash in waiting tbh.

:woot: I sure hope she films an amazing video for it!

So that's who she was gushing over a few months back, I thought it was when she was writing her verse for B.o.B's album. Seems it was for Justin now. Wasn't she saying "oh writing the best rap right now for my boo" ect. ect.

Don't like Justin at all, but hoping this turns out ok, I'm surprised Zedd is co-producing.

Yay for more promo

Eh, I don't really care for Justin Bieber either. But I'm still excited to hear this song! :party: It'll probably be a club/dance song, since we have some good electronic producers on the track. :lol:
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

BROSEIDON

:party:

hoping for a US release!

Went to her concert in Sydney and it was so good. Definitely going again when she comes back :flutter:

i so love redone's work on this album :)

starships is just so summer-y and fun--i miss fun songs like that from gaga. well, she's never had a song quite like starships, but everything is so serious with gaga...even the fun ones she makes seem so much deeper. i would just like one song like starships from her--makes NO ****ing sense but a catchy little b---h to dance to :P

I woke up this morning and look what happened to my Nicki poster while I was asleep :ohno:

AtfxKIwCMAA6aQM.jpg

I woke up this morning and look what happened to my Nicki poster while I was asleep :ohno:

AtfxKIwCMAA6aQM.jpg

:creepflop: