šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

Whip It would do better. Pound The Alarm is going to get soo much hate because it's a copy of Starships, and copies always fail.

Agreed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

ExorcismGaga

Whip It would do better. Pound The Alarm is going to get soo much hate because of how much she sings

Not really because if i had a ƃā€šĀ£ for everytime i saw someone say "Just as you think she's done a good song, she starts rapping.." about Turn Me On, i'd be rich tbh

& She raps the first verse of PTA anyway.. + I think the song is more widely likeable then Whip It

The concert last night in Brisbane was incredible

During the outfit changes when they played songs like Va Va Voom, and Marilyn Monroe, she came out just before they finished and sung a bit of it. She also sang the first verse of Come On A Cone and she sang Romans Revenge (well the crowd sang most of it)! Was incredible. When she brought people up onto the stage, they could sing any verse they'd like. Beez In The Trap and Pound The Alarm were standouts. And Super Bass

Mugler Hooker

Okay, so today I just bought Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded (Deluxe Version) and some songs cut in the beginning. :( Does anyone has the same problem?

Eulonzo

Whip It would do better. Pound The Alarm is going to get soo much hate because of how much she sings

Well, look at Turn Me On..

erfaan

I made a Vlog about the Nicki Concert! Skip to 0:42 to see the concert footage!

There's Roman Holiday, Did It On Em, Starships, A little bit of Pound The Alarm in there!

ToxicHot

Actually, I think the primary reason why it would get so much hate is because of how similar it sounds to "Starships". When the album first released, believe it or not, "Pound the Alarm" got several negative reviews from critics at how similar the two songs are. It's basically the same beat, and the chords are pretty similar. I personally love both songs, but I have to agree. :( They do sound kind of alike... And "Whip It" was actually critiqued more positively. And I'm glad it was. It's an amazing song. :legend: The only flaw is has is that it lacks a bridge/proper breakdown. :sad: But I'm sure the public would enjoy both songs if they became future singles. But I'm sure out of both of those songs, she should definitely release "Va Va Voom". I don't see why she wouldn't want to. And plus, she already has a video filmed for it!
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

JeVeuxTonAmour

It's been 4 days and I'm already missing Nicki so much. :cry:

Can't wait until she's in Australia again!

Whip It definitely has to be a single. And i agree about PTA being too similar to Starships, although it would still probably do well.

MattyMonster

Actually, I think the primary reason why it would get so much hate is because of how similar it sounds to "Starships". When the album first released, believe it or not, "Pound the Alarm" got several negative reviews from critics at how similar the two songs are. It's basically the same beat, and the chords are pretty similar. I personally love both songs, but I have to agree. :( They do sound kind of alike... And "Whip It" was actually critiqued more positively. And I'm glad it was. It's an amazing song. :legend: The only flaw is has is that it lacks a bridge/proper breakdown. :sad: But I'm sure the public would enjoy both songs if they became future singles. But I'm sure out of both of those songs, she should definitely release "Va Va Voom". I don't see why she wouldn't want to. And plus, she already has a video filmed for it!

I donƃā€šĀ“t really listen to the album anymore, Whip It being the only expepction. It NEEDS to be a summer single right now! It would SLAY in clubs! They could easily remix some breakdown in.

Okay, so today I just bought Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded (Deluxe Version) and some songs cut in the beginning. :( Does anyone has the same problem?

On iTunes? The version they uploaded was a dud so the first half second was cut out of each song. Some people got sent new files by emailing iTunes support, so you could try that :)

ExorcismGaga

Pound The Alarm Instrumental Remake

Just made it y'all, hope you like it :) Loads of people wanted it made so i did

JeVeuxTonAmour

:heat: DAT ASS. I like it!

Haha thanks! Her ass is so hot. :sweat: