• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

RoadToLove

SHE JUST SAID THE VIDEO WILL BE OUT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND WHERE 'GONNA LOVE IT' :cry:

AND THERES SEXY MEN AND WOMAN AND THE VIDEO IS FUN AND FULL OF SEXYNESS

:dead:

How do you know? :ohno:

JeVeuxTonAmour

564311729.jpg?key=369594564313563.jpg?key=395594

That is such a hot mess.

I love how she has planks of wood around her arms.

The fluro yellow fur boots are quite.. wow. :eek:

:haha: God love ya Nicki.

I admire her confidence so much.

JaysAMess

Not sure if AP but she'll be talking about deleting her twitter tonight on GN. She told GN, "it was a spur of the moment thing. An alter-ego told me to delete my twitter, I had 11 million followers and hopefully they'll all be waiting for me." she then said, "i'll be back barbz, please bear with me".

Or something along those lines.

Can't believe she's deleting her twitter.

Now we will have to get our updates from other sources which some we can't rely on :neutral:

Any news on the starships video?

Not sure if AP but she'll be talking about deleting her twitter tonight on GN. She told GN, "it was a spur of the moment thing. An alter-ego told me to delete my twitter, I had 11 million followers and hopefully they'll all be waiting for me." she then said, "i'll be back barbz, please bear with me".

Or something along those lines.

Its good that she's making a new one, hopefully for her she'll get most of her followers back very fast.

greendesire

I'm so jealous of all her wigs. I want to be able to have different hair color every single day and it not be some 20 dollar crap I got on ebay.

564311729.jpg?key=369594564313563.jpg?key=395594

Too. Much. Color. :shocked:

Isn't it funny that I don't liked the song Roman Reloaded when it was released and now when I got the album it's my favourite one? :spin:

oh she was on Radio 1 with Nick Grimshaw earlier and she was being asked questions on twitter using the hashtag #Nickgrimaj

she said that

- Starships video will be out in a couple of days, the video is fun and s-xy and she thinks we will enjoy it.

- Were getting something special next week to, she couldn't say what it was but its top secret.

- Her Favorite songs at the moment are Champion, Pound The Alarm and Whip It

- She said shes thinking of going back to mixtape nicki for the next album

- Also, she explained that the song Beez In The Trap is about working, she said that the line 'i beez in the trap' is that she is a bee (employee) in a trap (working environment) and that everyone who works can relate to it.

thats all i picked up from the interview :)

RoadToLove

oh she was on Radio 1 with Nick Grimshaw earlier and she was being asked questions on twitter using the hashtag #Nickgrimaj

she said that

- Starships video will be out in a couple of days, the video is fun and s-xy and she thinks we will enjoy it.

- She said shes thinking of going back to mixtape nicki for the next album

Those 2 things make me so god damn happy, I am HERE for Mixtapenika on the next album :legend:

And about the video, she better actually mean its coming in a "few" days. I'll believe it when I see it :nails: