Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

She isn't gonna probably announce the north American arena dates until August.

I know, I was just trying to make discussion

Have we heard whether she'll be doing M&Gs for the arena tour or not? If she isn't I'm not going.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I was just trying to make discussion

Have we heard whether she'll be doing M&Gs for the arena tour or not? If she isn't I'm not going.

I wish she'd announce the dates now & put them on sale I'm July-august, but no artist do it like that & it's frustrating.

And yes she confirmed via twitter awhile back that all the arena shows will still have meet & greet!

I wish she'd announce the dates now & put them on sale I'm July-august, but no artist do it like that & it's frustrating.

And yes she confirmed via twitter awhile back that all the arena shows will still have meet & greet!

I know, they always announce them and then give us like 5 days until they go on sale. How the hell are we supposed to know when to save up money? I mean I would just start now but I don't want to have hundreds of dollars just sitting around, plus me being me, I'd end up spending it one way or another.

But PRAISE ALLAH I hope the tickets aren't much more than the theater tickets because the most I'd want to spend total is like $400.

TheCheetahwings

I want to see her live, But am saving up for Gaga, as of now. :(

ToxicHot

During the first verse on "Right By My Side", does Nicki sing "you're gone now, and I'm missing it", or "you don't know when I'm missing it"? I've been trying to figure this out for months. :smh:

Edited by xxPaperGangsta
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

During the first verse on "Right By My Side", does Nicki sing "you're gone now, and I'm missing it", or "you don't know when I'm missing it"? I've been trying to figure this out for months. :smh:

You donΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t know, IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m missing it :)

ToxicHot

You donΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t know, IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m missing it :)

Thanks! :)
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I heard VaVaVoom for the first time a couple days ago, I forgot to download it since I only bought the standard edition

Eulonzo

Nicki confirmed that she is coming to South Africa later this year! :cant-wait:

:flutter:

That crowds gonna go NUTS when she says "South Africa" in TMO, Beautiful Sinner, and Automatic. :excited2: So excited to see that lol

I know, they always announce them and then give us like 5 days until they go on sale. How the hell are we supposed to know when to save up money? I mean I would just start now but I don't want to have hundreds of dollars just sitting around, plus me being me, I'd end up spending it one way or another.

But PRAISE ALLAH I hope the tickets aren't much more than the theater tickets because the most I'd want to spend total is like $400.

I know :( if I was an artist I'd release the dates months before the onsale date.

And I'm thinking VIP will remain $250 + a $100 ticket

tumblr_m4szbu6xBG1qhjm0go1_500.jpg

I DonΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t Give A backdrop featuring Nicki Minaj for The MDNA Tour

INNA

I really would love to go see her when she comes to the US, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it :cry:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

I dont care when the dates are, I just need to know that Im meeting her.

SO PLEASE RELEASE THE INFO!!!

:dead: