๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

Is there a download for the Moment 4 Life remix that's used in the Pepsi Commercial?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• RoadToLove

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

JeVeuxTonAmour

Its just dawned on me, i'm seeing Nicki ****ing Minaj in the flesh in 3 ****ing days, like......

The excitement has been with me, but its really just hit me hardcore and I need her to arrive in aus right now.

I honestly won't believe it when she touches down, never been here, ever. :cry:

Its just dawned on me, i'm seeing Nicki ****ing Minaj in the flesh in 3 ****ing days, like......

The excitement has been with me, but its really just hit me hardcore and I need her to arrive in aus right now.

I honestly won't believe it when she touches down, never been here, ever. :cry:

God I can't wait. :cry: 3 DAYS!

Nicki in the flesh. Nicki in Australia. Nicki in my arms. Nicki in my bed. :giveup:

Little Kermit

Oh God. I just randomly decided to get the new album and I FELL IN LOVE WITH POUND THE ALARM. It's absolutely the Scheisse of Roman Reloaded. Congratulations to Nicki for such an amazing song. <3

Oh God. I just randomly decided to get the new album and I FELL IN LOVE WITH POUND THE ALARM. It's absolutely the Scheisse of Roman Reloaded. Congratulations to Nicki for such an amazing song. <3

i love this song, it needs to be a single alon with WHIP IT :legend:

TheQueen

No one could get tickets to my city's show so the M&G hasn't sold out yet. Debating whether or not to get one, I'll probably meet her again in the airport but I just want a photo with her on my own :cry:

Eulonzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXeBdzL2cGo

"We're high thaan AYYYY'EVER!". :smh: This was a bad cover, I'm sorry.

RoboMonster

^^^I think its "any other" but I get the point. The main girl looks BOARD AS HELL too. The choreo looked kind of cool though!

JeVeuxTonAmour

I love Glee, but that Starships cover was dreadful.

AND OMG..

MEETING NICKI MINAJ.

TOMORROW!