💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

Some news about Tara

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

This is old, Instagram had a new update and someone deleted her Instagram. This is most likely from 2013.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

This is old, Instagram had a new update and someone deleted her Instagram. This is most likely from 2013.

:duck:

Spock

This is old, and I hate to be this person, but is she had passed or something really bad had happened to her Gaga would have talked about it

who will love me when the night is over

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She does not have an Instagram account anymore, only a fan page dedicated to her.

mvARX5E.jpg

:emma:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

HOTNebraskaGuy

I actually thought there was some news. :awkney:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Noah

:(

I wonder if she's okay

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

5 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I hope Gaga visits her

That would be nice, but I doubt it, Gaga has so little time its insane :noparty:

Helxig

Also, she completely avoided the question about what happened between her and Gaga. They're definitely not friends any more. I think something went down when Gaga broke her hip and stopped smoking weed. Maybe their friendship was just based on superficial things like dressing up and smoking weed. Maybe Tara was one of the people who didn't ask Gaga how she was doing or visit her in the hospital. Who knows what happened, but it's kinda clear they don't talk any more... It's been like 3 years since they were last publicly in contact. Gaga knew how involved we were in their friendship, and if they had have met up again we would've known... :S

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived