Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Hm..

Maybe I'll go to two shows. One seating, one in the pit.

Ikr, and because of the ridiculous amount of alcohol we're drinking before the show toilet access will be required lmao. Do you think people will get annoyed if we throw beer over the crowd during You and I? :flutter:

I would probably punch you in the face a few times, LOL.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Jase

It was more than just a show, it was an experience from the moment I got in line to the end of the encore. Seats are nice so you don't have to queue, but being in the crowd (general admission) had such an energy. It felt like a mix of a comic book convention, a rock concert, a circus, a play, and a burlesque show all wrapped into one event. I suspect that the BTW Ball will be all of that times ten. :yes:

Come to the BTWB with me plz

MANiCURE1295

I know this is a bit off topic, so sorry Adam, but for the BTWB do you guys think youll all be doing seats or general/pit?

I don't know if I wanna do front row seating or standing.

You beat me to it

I can't stand standing!!! It's soo annoying and people get in the way! Seats all the way! Really close seats though :)

Americano

I can't stand standing!!! It's soo annoying and people get in the way! Seats all the way! Really close seats though :)

Perhaps! Lots to think about.

We would get along perfectly. :bunny:

:party:

MANiCURE1295

Hm..

Maybe I'll go to two shows. One seating, one in the pit.

I would probably punch you in the face a few times, LOL.

Boston show right? That's where I'll be :)

Jase

I know this is a bit off topic, so sorry Adam, but for the BTWB do you guys think youll all be doing seats or general/pit?

We've got standing tickets :) I just can't imagine sitting at a Lady Gaga show. I know people stand up and dance, etc, but it's just not the same.

Klou

Ikr, and because of the ridiculous amount of alcohol we're drinking before the show toilet access will be required lmao. Do you think people will get annoyed if we throw beer over the crowd during You and I? :flutter:

People spilled drinks on me and I was really annoyed lol. But then again, I wasn't drunk :shrug:

Shadow

I don't know if I wanna do front row seating or standing.

You beat me to it

It's fine. :P

I'll try to do GA, since I like tapping into that energy of the show. However, I am unsure of trying to get into the Monster Pit. It doesn't appeal to me to be squished in there even if it means being closer. The seats were nice and with the jumbo screens, it would be nice to see her while avoiding the sweat and the pushing. Both have their pros and cons.

I am completely torn on whether to get seats or general admission... I hate standing, but it sucks to be so far away in seats!

I'm a bit torn myself, but I'll wait to see the difference in the cost. I don't mind standing, but I hate it when people cut through and fight in there.

I did GA for the first Monster Ball 1.0 and seating for the 2.0. I have to say the GA was definitely more memorable and it was awesome being so close, but then again I had beers spilled on me and my cell phone, was in the middle of a fight, my feet hurt, and I lost my hearing in my right ear for a few days :eww:

I had an experience similar to that, though it is worth it to be closer to the action and more memorable. That's why I'm reluctant of the Monster pit. :(

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Americano

Boston show right? That's where I'll be :)

Care for some vodka after the show? ;D

We'll both be contributing to her tour numbers. (Keeping us somewhat on topic :P)

Edited by Americano

Klou

Born This Way (Album) is #43 on the iTunes Pop Album Chart. That sounds like it would be in (or close to) the top 200.

saltface

Perhaps not then lmao.

But omg I'm so excited we booked our hotel last weekend and now are planning our outfits. We're having a dress rehearsal in July. It's all coming together I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

Born This Way (Album) is #43 on the iTunes Pop Album Chart. That sounds like it would be in (or close to) the top 200.

Begging for a BTW outtake charity single.

The promo. :legend:

Klou

It's fine. :P

I'll try to do GA, since I like tapping into that energy of the show. However, I am unsure of trying to get into the Monster Pit. It doesn't appeal to me to be squished in there even if it means being closer. The seats were nice and with the jumbo screens, it would be nice to see her while avoiding the sweat and the pushing. Both have their pros and cons.

I'm a bit torn myself, but I'll wait to see the difference in the cost. I don't mind standing, but I hate it when people cut through and fight in there.

I had an experience similar to that, though it is worth it to be closer to the action and more memorable. That's why I'm reluctant of the Monster pit. :(

Standing is totally more memorable. I remember the 1.0 show very clearly when I was GA, but the 2.0 show when I was sitting is very fuzzy to me when i try to think back on it.

Shadow

Come to the BTWB with me plz

Aye, Manchester would be legendary, but it's so far away. :(

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

MANiCURE1295

Care for some vodka after the show? ;D

We'll both be contributing to her tour numbers. (Keeping us somewhat on topic :P)

haha definitely! Her shows in Boston are always really good :) hopefully Ill see you there!