• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Klou

:hehe: Okay. Deal.

I've ordered my copy and it's been shipped. I'm not sure if I should wait for it to arrive, or just DL it and listen to it now. :ohno:

Yeah! :) I don't care as long as you listen to it eventually. The entire album is awesome, but I'm obsessing with the second half of the album right now.

And make sure to get the Deluxe version because "Runnin'" is so good!

Edited by Klou

Valentino

Yeah! :) I don't care as long as you listen to it eventually. The entire album is awesome, but I'm obsessing with the second half of the album right now.

And make sure to get the Deluxe version because "Runnin'" is so good!

:yes: Definitely the deluxe. Tbh, I never buy the standard edition unless the covers are different, and the standard edition's cover is equally as nice as the deluxe. I don't own the BTW standard edition. :sweat:

I just DL'd it. Gonna listen to it 2morrow! :lala:

Klou

:yes: Definitely the deluxe. Tbh, I never buy the standard edition unless the covers are different, and the standard edition's cover is equally as nice as the deluxe. I don't own the BTW standard edition. :sweat:

I just DL'd it. Gonna listen to it 2morrow! :lala:

Omg I'm so excited :excited2: My favorites (if I had to choose) are 9-11 and 13. The only songs on the album that I think are "decent" are 1, 5-6, and 15. The rest are all REALLY good :) Edited by Klou

Klou

Does anyone know if You and I has hit 2,000,000 yet?

No it has about 50K to go. Maybe less, but it hasn't hit the mark yet.

Valentino

Omg I'm so excited :excited2: My favorites (if I had to choose) are 9-11 and 13. The only songs on the album that I think are "decent" are 1, 5-6, and 15. The rest are all REALLY good :)

Would you say there's a track on there that matches 'Pick You Up' or 'Soaked'? :flutter:

Arturo

No it has about 50K to go. Maybe less, but it hasn't hit the mark yet.

Ok, thanks :)

And another annoying question,

How often are album sales updated?

Ranting about Part of Me:

I know why it did so good on the radio. It's a good song with a good message. I'm so bipolar about it. I hate Katy, but her label keeps churning out good songs for her. :flop: The beginning is the same as Dynamite and The One That Got Away. :smh: And idk, her voice sounds so good in the first verse and even though the chorus is cheesy, it works. BUT THE MIDDLE 8TH IS HORRIBLE. :wtf:

Klou

Would you say there's a track on there that matches 'Pick You Up' or 'Soaked'? :flutter:

I mean we probably have different taste, but I imagine there's a lot of songs on the album that are at least AS good as those. This album seems a little more... Grungy and maybe a little more hard edged?

There's so many good ones... Listen to Underneath for a really emotional ballad and his vocals are incredible. Also listen to Broken English.

Edited by Klou

Klou

Ok, thanks :)

And another annoying question,

How often are album sales updated?

Honestly I'm not too sure, but it seems a bit sporadic. I've just been using estimates for each week since I know it hasn't been averaging more than 8K a week.

Valentino

I mean we probably have different taste, but I imagine there's a lot of songs on the album that are at least AS good as those. This album seems a little more... Grungy and maybe a little more hard edged?

There's so many good ones... Listen to Underneath for a really emotional ballad and his vocals are incredible. Also listen to Broken English.

Thanks! I look forward to 2morrow!!! :lala:

Klou

Thanks! I look forward to 2morrow!!! :lala:

Anytime! I can't wait to hear what you think :hug: