Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Americano

Featured Posts

I'm not sure if a video does affect a songs sales THAT much. Refering to Europe, nobody really cares about videos because barely one watches anymore...

Pound The Alarm & Automatic & Whip It (I don't know why did I forgot about it :jawdrop:) It does even WW; maybe not too much but it does. :yes:

I'd also like Roman Holiday as a single. :legend:

I don't know what's wrong with record labels, they're doing wrong decisions with many stars in the last months.. and, sadly, some acts don't deserve it.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Valentino

• boysboysboys

• Ozzy8923

Pound The Alarm & Automatic & Whip It (I don't know why did I forgot about it :jawdrop:) It does even WW; maybe not too much but it does. :yes:

I'd also like Roman Holiday as a single. :legend:

I don't know what's wrong with record labels, they're doing wrong decisions with many stars in the last months.. and, sadly, some acts don't deserve it.

Roman Holiday = best track on the album :legend: (I thought nobody except me liked it :troll: )

Roman Holiday = best track on the album :legend: (I thought nobody except me liked it :troll: )

I thought I was the only one who's obsessed with it. It needs to be a single. Watch it never being released and I'll burn Nicki's record label. :giveup:

I thought I was the only one who's obsessed with it. It needs to be a single. Watch it never being released and I'll burn Nicki's record label.

We should burn ALL of them because of the fact that Roman in Moscow isn't on the album :angry:

We should burn ALL of them because of the fact that Roman in Moscow isn't on the album :angry:

Don't forget about Va Va Voom. :cry: Who's saying "Music// Makes Me HIGH" in Pound the alarm?

Anyone knows when WHYB video is released? :flutter:

Don't forget about Va Va Voom. :cry: Who's saying "Music// Makes Me HIGH" in Pound the alarm?

First time I listened to it I thought it was the same guy as on Britney's Blackout :rofl:

Edited by thisisahoneytrap

First time I listened to it I thought it was the same guy as on Britney's Blackout :rofl:

Maybe is RedOne? :shrug:

Praying for Starships video to be released till May. :cry:

Americano

Maybe is RedOne? :shrug:

Praying for Starships video to be released till May. :cry:

Idk what shes waiting for....

Valentino

I love 'RH', though the Grammy performance audio>>>>>>>>>>studio version.

I thought Beez In The Trap was a single right now :huh:

I think that's a rhythmic single right now. Don't quote me on that though.

ReDone :hehe:

Americano

I think that's a rhythmic single right now. Don't quote me on that though.

Nopezzz

Edited by Americano

Married the Night

I am so shocked over the Flo Rida/Gaga leak. Do you guys think it could have been Interscope's original plan B? Sounds like a very rough unfinished demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9JRAKoq8Zz4#!

I am so shocked over the Flo Rida/Gaga leak. Do you guys think it could have been Interscope's original plan B? Sounds like a very rough unfinished demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9JRAKoq8Zz4#!

WHAT is THIS?