Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

How do you expect LG5 Lead Single/Album sound like?

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC
12 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I just freaking asked you where did you heared that and I apologize for saying that you made that up, you act as if this was a personal attack on yo. Chill mawma I have nothing against you 

Ok, I apologize too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlienatedNYC
18 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Oh I forgot about that :air: Sry @TheAlienatedNYC but you could've just send me the recipes instead of telling me to grow up 

darling, I totally forgot about this photo :air: I knew there was a reason for rumours, but I was too lazy to look for it, I'm sorry 

monsterdino
Just now, TheAlienatedNYC said:

darling, I totally forgot about this photo :air: I knew there was a reason for rumours, but I was too lazy to look for it, I'm sorry 

me too :giveup:

Anderson123

I think Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers (If he's involved) will make the album have a more organic/funky sound. Meanwhile, RedOne will be part of the dance/pop? part of it, kind of like an evolution of what they've done in the past.

I'm still hoping Gaga and Moroder worked on something  for the album though. I was really excited when they talked about it but of course, I knew it COULD be just another collaboration that wouldn't make the final cut. As far as we know, Gaga hasn't even called Moroder, there goes that.

I think we never had a "BIG LIST" of producers like we are having right now, dead

I wish we could have Garibay... If Only.. One Dance Track...:cryga:

monsterdino

This is the list I have made of rumored/confirmed proucers on LG5:  Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, RedOne, Fernando Garibay, DJWS, Tame Impala, BloodPop, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers,Christian Karlsson, Pontus Winnberg and Rick Rubin.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, QueenGaga said:

Something Electric (or little EDM), with Funk and Rock influences but mainly Pop

no way :reductive:

QueenGaga
18 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

no way :reductive:

I think I was pretty accurate? These will most probably be the sounds 

18 hours ago, Sizzily said:

Not yet but I really liked the demo. The guy said his band is going to release their album sometime in the Fall. He posted an unpitched section of the demo on his Twitter. 

Can you link me to the demo? Puhhhhleaze 

Sizzily
2 hours ago, Muh said:

Can you link me to the demo? Puhhhhleaze 

One Banned Boi

Archived