💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Will You React When You Hear LG5's Lead Single For The First Time

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

I'm always a little bit afraid to be honest. I can't go crazy like most of the fans do, I guess. 

You know, when I heard Applause for the first time, I was at work. I worked at a dry cleaner's shop and the machinery were so loud, I couldn't hear it. At home, I googled the song immediately. 

My first reaction was like: 'This is it?' I wasn't disappointed or something, but I was so flabbergasted, I couldn't feel nor think anything.

I wasn't really enthusiastic at all. I couldn't spring in the air because of happiness, as many fans did if I may believe all those videos on YouTube.

Applause had to grow on me. And actually, I really love the song. Its one of my favourites from ARTPOP.

Do you have the same thing if you've waited for sooo long for something and when it's finally there, you're sooo shocked because the waiting itself is over? :wub:

Michel Najem

The first time i listened to applause i was on vacation in turkey. 

I saw the news and RAN from the beach to my hotel, barefoot to hear the song. :air:

was so disappointed. 

and i was so cranky, it ruined my vacation. 

So this time I'm not expecting anything. And it just feels better so far. 

I'm sure gaga has grown a lot in those three years so i have no idea what to expect. 

zakariah

Applause had to grow on me too, as for the LG5 lead single, I think, if it's REALLY terrific, I might actually shed a tear :diane:

FATCAT

Well, hopefully more like listening to Born This Way instead of Applause.

Applause gave me anxiety about the album. With BTW, I knew greatness was coming.

Purr more, hiss less.

Sylvanas

All I know is that every time a Gaga lead comes out I actually start to shake, and can't help but smile. Aura sort of stole that reaction from Applause last time, but with Born This Way I woke up early and I was shaking and crying and so full of joy my body couldn't contain it.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Haroon

Hopefully the same as I have for all of the leads, majorly freaking out :giveup: 

panic.gif

Spoiler

except for Just Dance because I didn't know her before that so I wasn't waiting for it :laughga: 

GagaMyBlood95

I might start jumping up and down the room, probably blasting it on a few times, not even understanding the song. Then, when I calm down, I will put my headphones so I can hear the song properly...

Next 48 hours I will be listening to it not stop until I get sick of it lol

I'm joking, I was super happy when I Applause came out, I expect the same this time around

iCpro

I'm genuinely afraid of how Ill react tbh :wtf: this is the longest I've ever waited for something so who knows what'll happen :cryga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Head Empty

It depends on the song really. BTW and Applause didn't blow me away at first listen, but Aura and Scheiße (Mugler Remix) did :laughga:.

Archived