• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Henryy

• toanythingtaboo

Jase

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a377956/jessie-j-is-first-uk-female-to-achieve-six-top-10-singles-from-one-album.html

Jessie J breaks UK chart record, becomes first British female to have six top 10 hits from one album

Miracle Whip

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a377956/jessie-j-is-first-uk-female-to-achieve-six-top-10-singles-from-one-album.html

Jessie J breaks UK chart record, becomes first British female to have six top 10 hits from one album

eww.

StrawberryBlond

Idk if AP, but Nicki Minaj got in a fight with The Sun during an interview after they classified her album as pop.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/4273101/Nicki-Minaj-talks-to-Lia-Nicholls-about-love-of-colour-pink-kissing-Madonna-and-her-famous-bottom.html

Oh, lord, the delusion. Only 5 of the 19 tracks are dance pop? Yeah, try again, Nicki. That album is 50% hip hop and 50% pure pop. And it all kinda merges into one. She's in another world if she thinks RR can be classed as a 100% hip hop album. But she just argues and digs herself in even deeper. Girl really needs to watch that attitude. She's going to burn her last bridge if she keeps going this way. I'm annoyed that Madonna wanted to collaborate with her and gave her more fuel to be even more big headed. She really thinks she's something and I don't know where she got that idea. Did she see her appalling amount of votes on the Time 100 poll? Outside her fanbase, no one gives a ****. Foreigners and those who don't listen to rap or pop have no idea who she is and even those who do know who she is don't care. My aunt asked me two days ago who this airhead nobody was on Graham Norton. I said "Nicki Minaj. She's a rap/pop crossover. She's what modern music has come to. She thinks she's so amazing when she's just a try-hard nutcase. But don't worry, she'll be gone real soon." :nails:

Miracle Whip

Oh, lord, the delusion. Only 5 of the 19 tracks are dance pop? Yeah, try again, Nicki. That album is 50% hip hop and 50% pure pop. And it all kinda merges into one. She's in another world if she thinks RR can be classed as a 100% hip hop album. But she just argues and digs herself in even deeper. Girl really needs to watch that attitude. She's going to burn her last bridge if she keeps going this way. I'm annoyed that Madonna wanted to collaborate with her and gave her more fuel to be even more big headed. She really thinks she's something and I don't know where she got that idea. Did she see her appalling amount of votes on the Time 100 poll? Outside her fanbase, no one gives a ****. Foreigners and those who don't listen to rap or pop have no idea who she is and even those who do know who she is don't care. My aunt asked me two days ago who this airhead nobody was on Graham Norton. I said "Nicki Minaj. She's a rap/pop crossover. She's what modern music has come to. She thinks she's so amazing when she's just a try-hard nutcase. But don't worry, she'll be gone real soon." :nails:

:flutter:

I love reading your posts.

Edited by Miracle Whip

toanythingtaboo

I wonder if the average person could name even half those?

Not going to lie, I struggled remembering them all and it's only been a year. :sweat: Good luck with that longevity, JJ.

Jase

I wonder if the average person could name even half those?

Not going to lie, I struggled remembering them all and it's only been a year. :sweat: Good luck with that longevity, JJ.

I could name them all tbh :teehee:

You're a Heartbeat aren't you? :wtf:

Those things don't actually exist. They're just made-up creatures used to scare children into being well-behaved.

@larouxofficial Thoughts on Gaga?

La Roux †@larouxofficial Close

@Fanradar I liked paparazzi, telephone and bad romance. The productions not quite my thing but I respect what she does. Its not disposable.

:legend:

Yes, Elly. :clap: