Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion (Part 2)

Jase

Featured Posts

Sexxx

August, plz. An absolutely huge Gaga comeback single for the summer would be wonderful

Perfect. Then she can perform that on the UK dates and on various UK shows :legend:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Henryy

• toanythingtaboo

toanythingtaboo

Yeah, May 2013 sounds about right. Christ. A years wait. :cry:

Sexxx

Lol that'd be insane, a new Gaga single just a few months from now

It's just what the music industry and the world needs right now :cry:

Jase

Lol that'd be insane, a new Gaga single just a few months from now

It's just the not knowing which is bothering me. I'd even settle for hints at when we're getting it at this point :cry:

Americano

Asked about 2012: "I'm really excited to release a new record and go on tour."

2014: "So my new record comes out later this year."

:lolgaga:

Edited by Americano

Jase

Yeah, May 2013 sounds about right. Christ. A years wait. :cry:

:eww:

Americano

It's just the not knowing which is bothering me. I'd even settle for hints at when we're getting it at this point :cry:

She's been hinting at this year over and over, and the subtle hype like that album tweet saying her favorite is the next one...

(Plus the dropped titles, like she did for BTW. Element of Crime/Kill the Bitch/etc.)

But her word doesnt really mean anything... tbh.

newpictured.png

I need this in 2012. :cry:

toanythingtaboo

:eww:

Horrendous. 2 year gap.

I guess the silver lining is that she'll probably put out a single circa Grammys again, so that's "only" 8 months away. :sweat:

Jase

She's been hinting at this year over and over, and the subtle hype like that album tweet saying her favorite is the next one...

(Plus the dropped titles, like she did for BTW. Element of Crime/Kill the Bitch/etc.)

But her word doesnt really mean anything... tbh.

I was meaning more of her hinting towards a specific month. Why do I now have an awful feeling she's gonna wrap up the tour before she releases any new music

I'm so impatient tbh

Americano

She'll literally be in the middle of her US leg during award season, so I don't know how that'd work out.

(January-March US leg, award season being in early Feb)

Jase

Horrendous. 2 year gap.

I guess the silver lining is that she'll probably put out a single circa Grammys again, so that's "only" 8 months away. :sweat:

But what if we don't get the lead single until she's done with the tour? So in April/May, with the new album NEXT summer :eww:

Edited by Jase

Jase

21 (NEW) Rihanna - Where Have You Been

Should shoot into the top 10 next week

Album chart coming up!

toanythingtaboo

But what if we don't get the lead single until she's done with the tour? So in April/May, with the new album NEXT summer :eww:

I mean, that's probably the best move for her career...but as fans, that'll be ****ing torture. :cry:

I want to believe that she isn't being a knob, and she will release something before the year is out, but it wouldn't make the most sense. In fact, it'd be a mess.

Don't imagine she'd do a debut performance on anything smaller than the Grammys or VMAs, and considering the latter isn't going to happen it points to 2013. Unless, of course, she doesn't do a debut performance. She could perhaps put out a single in October, let it do it's thing organically, then use the Grammys to perform a medley of that and the second single...with the album dropping in March?

Americano

I mean, that's probably the best move for her career...but as fans, that'll be ****ing torture. :cry:

I want to believe that she isn't being a knob, and she will release something before the year is out, but it wouldn't make the most sense. In fact, it'd be a mess.

Don't imagine she'd do a debut performance on anything smaller than the Grammys or VMAs, and considering the latter isn't going to happen it points to 2013. Unless, of course, she doesn't do a debut performance. She could perhaps put out a single in October, let it do it's thing organically, then use the Grammys to perform a medley of that and the second single...with the album dropping in March?

I doubt she'll put a single in October because her Euro leg ends the second week of the month almost, and then we already know if a LA date (Puerto Rico) that's less than 3 weeks later.

There may be a date even before that.

Not even 3 weeks in between for her to do anything. (Also remember she'd need to film a music video on top of that.. At least a full month or so would be needed for everything)

Edited by Americano