• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Henryy

• toanythingtaboo

hoseyoudown

Loving the complete denial that "Private in Public" could be an album title by some. :rofl:

Someone over on the album thread said that they thought 'Private In Public' was a ridiculous name for an album... Sorry, but more ridiculous than 'Born This Way'? :haha: I think if anything 'Private In Public' is a clever juxtapositional, alliterative, catchy phrase. It could generate lots of good publicity... The complete opposite to being a motorbike on the front cover... :motorflop:

Eh, playing it safe isn't for Gaga, stars like her are supposed to put songs like BTW and Judas out, to push the limits of mainstream music.

I think maybe she'll play it more safe with the new one as she did say that BTW was for the fans, a kind of way to distinguish between the real fans and the people who 'like gaga'. For instance, I have lots of friends who 'loved' gaga, went to the Monster Ball etc, then as soon as BTW came out they start not liking her as much. I think the new one will be radio-friendly but still very daring and ground-breaking as that's what she's about.

Jase

Someone over on the album thread said that they thought 'Private In Public' was a ridiculous name for an album... Sorry, but more ridiculous than 'Born This Way'? :haha: I think if anything 'Private In Public' is a clever juxtapositional, alliterative, catchy phrase. It could generate lots of good publicity... The complete opposite to being a motorbike on the front cover... :motorflop:

I think maybe she'll play it more safe with the new one as she did say that BTW was for the fans, a kind of way to distinguish between the real fans and the people who 'like gaga'. For instance, I have lots of friends who 'loved' gaga, went to the Monster Ball etc, then as soon as BTW came out they start not liking her as much. I think the new one will be radio-friendly but still very daring and ground-breaking as that's what she's about.

Welcome to the boards! :lala:

Henryy

On my knees praying that this happens

So praying is what your doing down on your knees, eh Madge?

It's all about a nice Australian accent for me. :flutter:

Hey there.

I still haven't watched any BTWB vids. I'm being so strong :cry:

I'm with ya mate. But I keep seeing gifs of it on tumblr and getting SO tempted.

Love your new avatar!

Yeah, I'd rather it be a song title over an album title tbh.

This.

Welcome! :hug:

toanythingtaboo

I really don't get peoples problem with it.

They'll all come around when it's officially announced. ;)

Hey there.

You'd really have been in with a chance if you had an Austrian twang, but alas.

saltface

I really hope its not called Private in Public :cry: I really dislike that as an album title. But all the signs are pointing towards it being called that. It doesnt matter to me that much though, as long as she delivers with the music, which I'm sure she will!

Jase

I really hope its not called Private in Public :cry: I really dislike that as an album title. But all the signs are pointing towards it being called that. It doesnt matter to me that much though, as long as she delivers with the music, which I'm sure she will!

I saw you facepalming Gaga on Twitter :teehee: :toofunny:

saltface

I saw you facepalming Gaga on Twitter :teehee:

If its not called Private in Public then I put it to you that she decided against it due to my facepalm :lolgaga:

Jase

If its not called Private in Public then I put it to you that she decided against it due to my facepalm :lolgaga:

:teehee:

1k replies! :party:

saltface

I just noticed that I will forever be the last person to post in the UK charts discussion part 1 thread :legend:

Jase

I just noticed that I will forever be the last person to post in the UK charts discussion part 1 thread :legend:

Maybe I should unlock and post something, then lock it again :teehee:

saltface

Maybe I should unlock and post something, then lock it again :teehee:

Oh you :teehee:

hopefully.