• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Henryy

• toanythingtaboo

I ****ing LOVE We Run The Night. I thought that was going to be an international smash :laugh: :huh:

Me too. The version without Pitbull though >>>

Americano

I think it was just her frustration over the 18+ thing, the protests, etc.

Saying she wont be back in Korea for awhile.

I'VE BEEN AWAY DURING THE FIRST BORN THIS WAY BALL SHOW GUISE

literally i have no idea what to watch first, what to read first, what do i doooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

on the upside, it was quality time with somebody special ;D SO FUQ THE BTW BALL I HAVE A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND

on the upside, it was quality time with somebody special ;D SO FUQ THE BTW BALL I HAVE A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND

Congratulations! :party:

saltface

I'VE BEEN AWAY DURING THE FIRST BORN THIS WAY BALL SHOW GUISE

literally i have no idea what to watch first, what to read first, what do i doooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

You want to watch Scheiße, Bad Kids (espesh the speaking before), Government Hooker, Highway Unicorn :wub:

And congratulations :hor:

Congratulations! :party:

You want to watch Scheiße, Bad Kids (espesh the speaking before), Government Hooker, Highway Unicorn :wub:

And congratulations :hor:

n'aw thank yew guiiiiiiiize :lol:

I've watched (VERY LQ) videos of Scheisse (THE CHOREO. THE CHOREO. Y U HAVE NO MUSIC VIDEO.... the choreo :cry:) and that is amazing. Her CRAZY Hitler-esque screaming before the song began actually scared me. And WTF is she doing when she shoots the floating head? This isn't just a tour you can watch bits of on Youtube. This is like a 2-hour Surreal-Fantasy-Epic that you need to see from start to finish. Though, strangely enough, Im still happy with not getting tickets to see it live. Minor anxiety attack when I saw the shots of how big the stadiums are :sweat: Looking forward to HD videos from kind, kind Korean / Asian Monsters tho!

Though, strangely enough, Im still happy with not getting tickets to see it live.

Is your head on straight?