💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Make Me Video second Version to come out soon

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

13962764_818143681655696_556507829307465

Clever move in order to gain more streams, it also makes sense. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Haroon

inb4 Make Me Visual 2, and then it doesn't come out :grr: Usually I'm hyped for Britney's releases but it's hard to be when I'm not into the song :S She looks beautiful in the video we've got so far though, although the teasers for the other one and snippets and stuff looked pretty energetic and fun. I feel like we lacked that zing in the one that's been released :huh: 

GloZell Green

I was clinging onto hope but un the video the director yells "cut" and she's alone in the scene, unlike the explicit music video.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Iwontell

Hey...wishful thinking is not a crime...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

kvnrp

But why two videos for this :saladga:

People will see the first one and I don't think after that, that they would want to see more :rip:

Rise got like 50 teasers as well, wth :saladga:

Noah
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

inb4 Make Me Visual 2, and then it doesn't come out :grr: Usually I'm hyped for Britney's releases but it's hard to be when I'm not into the song :S She looks beautiful in the video we've got so far though, although the teasers for the other one and snippets and stuff looked pretty energetic and fun. I feel like we lacked that zing in the one that's been released :huh: 

Well, it makes sense as a pre story. 

Brit meets Guy and invites him for the Casting for the actual Video. The Guy and others dance for her and she takes the good ones, and invites them to the actual Video shoot. 

Two Videos for Streaming = Streaming Power (me. i am noah - king of logic :sis: )

I think, the Video is so... boring, so the other one shines brighter. I hope a second Visual gets released or else I'll be pretty sad. 

Idk, I like Make Me, and she'll do a bunch of promotion. She's ready again, put her in the ring she wants to fight again :sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Born To Slay

I've read in many places that the other video is gonna leak soon, I hope it does. Britney deserves it (do I get a WP for saying that?)

elijahfan

Is this other video any good at all in the first place, tho...? Really not excited for any of this ****.

PaperIz
9 minutes ago, Gaga x Riri said:

90 seconds

Oh wow! I tried to stay away from this but it is really good! Bit if Britney wasn't happy with it, I don't blame her for not releasing it. Hopefully she does release this version too!

yASSsss
9 minutes ago, Gaga x Riri said:

90 seconds

this looks so much better :air: 

those g Easy scenes are too explicit though :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived