Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

AHS 6 possible leaks

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Yea, another insider, if you hate them then gtfo it's just fun to speculate... But this one seems pretty interesting

there is a lot more jnteresting info and random info like episode names.. Do you guys think this is legit / what do you guys think of his tweets? 

The croatoan thing makes sense based on the recent set leaks and whatnot.

Iwontell

I think someone made a topic about this insider yesterday and the consensus was that it is fake...and gay, according to some.

Idk, I remember when the teasers leaked there was a site that wrote this huge article about the new season and said it would be almost fairytale like, which I believed, for some reason I can't remember (I think they said they had access to the script for the first episode), so I'm basically dismissing any insider that's not considering that alleged synopsis for the season...but who knows, let's wait and see, we only have a little more than a month of waiting to do...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

kvnrp

"Lady Gaga as Croatoan will truly be the most stunning, vicious, sinister force to ever appear on American Horror Story."

Second Golden Globe incoming if correct :queenga:

ApplauseftAdele
9 minutes ago, Unites said:

We will see it when it is out.

No ****ing **** thanks for reminding me :saladga:

kabirartfling

So appearently lady gaga has a short role but is still in all ten episodes,:neyde:

she is also a evil fairy who blinds people with pixie dust and is now suddenly called croatoan who kills ruthlessly :awkney:

tumblr_inline_ob797ipjsl1qf3b39_500.gif

Give your love to me

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

No ****ing **** thanks for reminding me :saladga:

You're welcome. I'm always kind to people who suffer from short-term memory loss. :awesome:

HOTNebraskaGuy
20 minutes ago, Levine said:

I think it's fake, Gaga will be a victim this time. 

I'm getting that vibe too, especially since she's been very simple and sweet recently, unlike her attitude she put herself into during filming for 2015.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just now, HOTNGaga said:

I'm getting that vibe too, especially since she's been very simple and sweet recently, unlike her attitude she put herself into during filming for 2015.

I'm not that convinced. Maybe this time she will be less cruel but not a victim

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, RF said:

I'm not that convinced. Maybe this time she will be less cruel but not a victim

If she does something horrible she'll probably regret it though. 

I don't think she'll be killing people with no remorse this time. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

prince
28 minutes ago, Levine said:

I think it's fake, Gaga will be a victim this time. 

I hope so, she was great as the countess but we expect her to play someone an evil

weed

I don't want Gaga to be "Croatoan" lol I want her to be vulnerable and emotional

TheFame Monster

I still think it's coming this year (November). She's just doesn't want to confirm or hype anything yet. 

Archived