Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Possible AHS6 info leak

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

So for the past couple of hours, this Twitter account (@AHS6LEAK) has been posting supposed information/spoilers about AHS6. There's obviously no way to confirm they're real, but some of the stuff they are saying is very interesting and seems to add up, although it could all be entirely fabricated.

Check out the Twitter below. I'll post some of the larger plot details in a spoiler

https://twitter.com/AHS6LEAK/

Spoiler

- AHS6 is set in 2 time periods and 2 locations telling a parallel story - NC in the 1500s & MA in present day.

- The cast of AHS6 will be split into 2: a "Present Day" Cast and a "Colonial" Cast.

- Present Day Cast: Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson, Cuba Gooding Jr., Cheyenne Jackson, Mare Winningham & Leslie Jordan.

- Colonial Cast: Denis O'Hare, Matt Bomer, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates and Wes Bentley. Gaga is the only character appearing in both times.

- Lady Gaga is the supernatural entity known as Croatoan, who is responsible for the disappearance of The Lost Colony & many others. Croatoan will be the most devastating creature in the show's history - absolutely ruthless.

- Angela Bassett will portray an investigative journalist who gains psychic abilities while withdrawing from alcoholism.

- AHS6 will not receive a subtitle.The name of the season is up to the fans. The most popular name will be the subtitle listed in the future.

- Sarah Paulson and Cuba Gooding Jr. will portray a married couple.

- Mare Winningham plays a detective investigating a current series of disappearances.

- AHS6 will have at least 1 connection to each previous season of the show.

- AHS6 guest stars from Murder House: Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott and Taissa Farmiga all reprising their roles for 1 episode.

- AHS6 guest stars from Asylum: Lily Rabe and Frances Conroy reprising their roles.

- Wes Bentley will reprise his Freak Show role as Edward Mordrake for the Halloween episodes.

- The Devil, Angel of Death, Mordrake and Croatoan are all linked together.

- The Halloween episodes of #AHS6 will air on a single night. Allotted 150 minutes to air on Halloween night.

- The finale of #AHS6 will be an extended episode that acts as a "backdoor pilot" for Season 7 - which will premiere in the Spring of 2017.

- Gaga is in all 10 episodes.

Honestly this sounds amazing :excited2: Obviously take it with a side of doubt, but if this is real I feel like this could possibly be the best season of AHS :excited2: 

Do you think this is real information or just fan fiction? 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Fanfic

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SissyFromSpace

and the first 11 words of your opening post is basically confirmed that nothing official has "leaked" just edited BS. IDK why yall still hype yourselves with fake ****.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

gagajandro25

Has to be fake. Gaga told fans in NYC a few days ago that she wouldn't be in many episodes this season because of her schedule. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Evan Peters

after how taissa was treated on coven, i don't see her ass coming back any time soon lmao 

how is wes benelty gonna play edward mordrake if he's part of the colonial cast? because EM is from the 1800's so :awkney: 

emma roberts is an abuser

DiscoHeaven23

I actually just heard an ad on the radio about what's happening in AHS6

Spoiler

kidding

1346267759_0_281229.jpg

Chromatislaps

croatoan....sounds like crouton tbh...great now I'm craving soup with croutons :neyde: 

Caesium
Just now, Lance said:

and the first 11 words of your opening post is basically confirmed that nothing official has "leaked" just edited BS. IDK why yall still hype yourselves with fake ****.

Did I say anywhere in my post that anything official had leaked? 

6gOLFwp.gif

It's called a DISCUSSION. What this forum is for. Whilst it may be all bullsh*t, it's more interesting than half the crap that's posted on this site nowadays. 

Remain PRESSED when Gaga shows up as Croatoan on September 14th

2q1gzyv.jpg

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Peroxide
3 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

croatoan....sounds like crouton tbh...great now I'm craving soup with croutons :neyde: 

I just ate a caesar salad but I threw away the croutons. You can eat them out of my trash if you like. :neyde:

dannydevito
9 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Angela Bassett will portray an investigative journalist who gains psychic abilities while withdrawing from alcoholism.

what how can this happen :air:

Archived