💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where's your fave?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Just to let everyone know, on July 2nd, this thread will have a major overhaul, with only the most popular video featured under each artist (viewed, liked and disliked) along with their subscribers and certified videos. It's just a big hassle to update this thread all by myself every second Tuesday and takes up so much time in this format. It's a wonder I've kept it going so long! But now with time constraints and moving on more in life, it's time to condense it right down to what matters. It will also have a new title - Where's Your Fave? Just in case any of you wonder where this thread went, it's the still the same one originally made in 2016 by the same person, just now looking a bit different. So, if you want to pour over all these stats for one last time, you have until July 2nd to do that before it changes dramatically. There will still be stats, but only the most relevant video per artists and 2 other video stats. The big overall lists will still exist at the end to see where they hold up, however.

Thanks to anyone who has viewed this thread and see you back here for a new look thread on July 2nd!

EDIT: The new, streamlined thread is here! Much easier to read, navigate and just focuses on the #1 stats of each artist. I hope this one is a better format that will pull in more interest! I hope you like the new name too!

Edited by StrawberryBlond
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic
Red Velvet

BLACKPINK

Total subscribers: 35,500,500+ (from their specific BLACKPINK channel only)

Number of Vevo certified videos: 0 (they don't have a Vevo channel but they would have 7 if they did excluding performances and dance practices, 8 if Jennie's SOLO is included)

Most viewed video: DDU-DU DDU-DU - 1,150,953,000+

Most liked video: Kill this Love - 13,000,000+

Most disliked video: Kill this Love - 847,000+

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

StrawberryBlond
On 5/21/2020 at 3:15 AM, BLACKPINK said:

BLACKPINK

Total subscribers: 35,500,500+ (from their specific BLACKPINK channel only)

Number of Vevo certified videos: 0 (they don't have a Vevo channel but they would have 7 if they did excluding performances and dance practices, 8 if Jennie's SOLO is included)

Most viewed video: DDU-DU DDU-DU - 1,150,953,000+

Most liked video: Kill this Love - 13,000,000+

Most disliked video: Kill this Love - 847,000+

I was just going to add Blackpink next week, you read my mind. I've already got all this planned out. I'm hesitant over including solos, I'll think about it. They'll get a better debut if I wait until next week. I'll keep you posted when the update happens.

StrawberryBlond

Some big changes to the tables here. Gaga's now up to 17 million subscribers, pushing her up several places and she's still gaining. Blackpink have been added now that they're relevant to our fanbase and they already have an entry in the most overall liked videos list. And Tekashi 6ix9ine finally debuts on the most overall disliked videos list, a long time coming (thought the chance had passed when Gooba was temporarily removed a few days ago). Justin Bieber was just millimetres away from replacing his own song (What Do You Mean?) with Yummy on that list until this one swooped in.

Here's to new additions, re-arranged lists and Gaga's gain of 1.1 million subscribers in just 2 weeks!

@BLACKPINK That's them added now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 at 5:10 PM, LUO YI said:

Waiting for Madonna's floppy numbers :neyde: long live Bitch I'm Madonna :neyde:

Imagine thinking that of  "The best sellling female pop artist of all time"  :saladga:

TRUMP 2020

• 2 weeks later...
Sister

Lana Del Rey

Total subscribers: 10,400,000+

Number of Vevo certified videos: 11

Most viewed video: Born To Die - 481,000,000+

Most liked video: Young And Beautiful - 2,900,000+

Most disliked video: Born To Die - 93,000+

^

Lana's stats are pretty funny, her most viewed and disliked video is Born To Die. lol :toofunny::lana:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

StrawberryBlond

Hello everyone, this is my first update in nearly 2 years. Despite me updating this thread every 2 weeks since 2016, it seems that interest in it was always very niche and fell away greatly over the years to the point where I don't think anyone but me has cared or even checked it in the last 2 years. It expanded to the point where it just all became too much and took up too much of my time and for what, in the grand scheme of things? I can't believe I've been running this since August 2016, its been wild. However, I couldn't truly say goodbye and I'm a lover of lists and we are a Gaga site, so therefore, I decided to make a specific Gaga stats page, which I feel is long overdue. You can find it here:

I will continue to update it just like I did this one and hopefully, there will be far more interest in it as it's relevant to us all. And it won't take up hours of my time to update either!

With that, treat this thread as a time capsule and we'll see how relevant everyone is on this list in years to come! I bid you farewell and mods, you can now close this thread. Here's to more list-compiling in the future on my other thread! :bye:

• PartySick locked this topic