đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney's Glory: Not sounding good

Quark

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

girl i know this lol. what i said was in defense to britney. i was asked if shes not an artist then what is she. i said a singer. 

i know shes an icon lol and i respect everything shes been through. nothing i said went against anything you just stated lol.

oh okay, but you said a performer in the good old days as in not now, but she is performing really well right now! Her residency show is getting better and better, and she is working so hard to nail such intricate choreography. She could go down as the best dancer of all time as a pop star!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

oh okay, but you said a performer in the good old days as in not now, but she is performing really well right now! Her residency show is getting better and better, and she is working so hard to nail such intricate choreography. She could go down as the best dancer of all time as a pop star!

see i know her residency is doing great but in my honest opinion her routines are lazy. there are plenty of pop stars that dance better than she does, young and old(jlo is older and still kills it every damn time) 

but i love britney and i always will.

Archived