celeb

Orlando Bloom goes naked on Vacation with Katy Perry

yASSsss

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

why are ya'll so desperate to see this mans penis anyway? :deadbanana: 

just google image search if you wanna see some d*ck that bad :deadbanana: 

This is FAMOUS penis, a rare and exotic breed of penis that is unique to it's famous owner

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, GAGA1972 said:

This is FAMOUS penis, a rare and exotic breed of penis that is unique to it's famous owner

it's just a penis :deadbanana: no more special than my penis or your fathers :deadbanana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

weed
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

Nothing wrong in this picture. Real skin looks like that and not smooth plastic like you get used to from photoshopped images.

Just saying. :)

slay me

Redstreak
19 minutes ago, Misaki said:

My ex didn't think so. He had a red **** and blue balls.:laughga:

How patriotic

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Mister Gaga

I NEED the uncensored pics ASAP, it's for my homework, don't have another intentions :awesome:

ReidOne

Does anyone else suspect that this is staged? I mean...

- The images are super hi-res and the photographer is clearly very close to them (in the water with them, even, as you can tell by the various angles). 

- He was clearly nude for a long time. 

- The "uncensored" pics have yet to leak. If he hired the photographer himself, he could control the release of only the censored pics. 

I'm as thirsty to get the uncensored pics as the next person, but this reeks of a setup to me!! I think he was in on this, clearly. 

JusticeforVenus

why why? I mean why? IF U TAKE A PIC OF A DI CK, POST IT...LET US SEE THAT SNAKE

NotAlice
11 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Does anyone else suspect that this is staged? I mean...

- The images are super hi-res and the photographer is clearly very close to them (in the water with them, even, as you can tell by the various angles). 

- He was clearly nude for a long time. 

- The "uncensored" pics have yet to leak. If he hired the photographer himself, he could control the release of only the censored pics. 

I'm as thirsty to get the uncensored pics as the next person, but this reeks of a setup to me!! I think he was in on this, clearly. 

I'm okay with it as long as I get to see the uncensored daddy D, gimme that thing that I love :giveup:

Xoxo Adriana
8 hours ago, Eohl said:

Why isn't Katy naked too? Selfish b*tch.??:poot:

Because didn't you hear? Boys are breaking their necks, tryna creep a lil sneak peek :icega:

Peroxide
1 minute ago, adamspira said:

Because didn't you hear? Boys are breaking their necks, tryna get a lil sneak peek :icega:

Boys?

lady-and-the-tramp-blinking.gif

Archived