nnnn I C U :lmao: 

ot:

i0osEOM.gif

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
58 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I don't know why but I have a feeling Orlando Bloom has a small d!ck.  In other words, nothing to write home about, guys.  :shrug:

Ugh, what a gruesomely boring mentality.

Stop letting ****ographic standards dictate your preferences, and take the "Small Dicks Need Not Apply" sign off your hole and actually experience life.

Life is like a box of dicks, you never know what you are going to get, and that is why it's exciting. Variety is the spice of life my friend. Small dicks, big dicks, red dicks, brown dicks, vascular dicks, smooth dicks, cut dicks, uncut dicks, girthy dicks, thin dicks, bulbs helmets, shaved, hairy, curved up, down, to the right, to the left to the left.

fede ARTPOP

Wheres the pic pls, just curious

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Stop letting ****ographic standards dictate your preferences, and take the "Small Dicks Need Not Apply" sign off your hole and actually experience life.

Life is like a box of dicks, you never know what you are going to get, and that is why it's exciting. Variety is the spice of life my friend. Small dicks, big dicks, red dicks, brown dicks, vascular dicks, smooth dicks, cut dicks, uncut dicks, girthy dicks, thin dicks, bulbs helmets, shaved, hairy, curved up, down, to the right, to the left to the left.

NH0zEjj.gif?noredirect

not here for ya'll whining it being small when the uncensored comes about but it's a perfectly naturally sized flaccid penis :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Yuuri
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If it's red you should tell them to go get that checked out.:neyde:

ryanripley
Just now, Misaki said:

what about if it smells like tony bennett's inner thigh? im asking for a friend

SexXDreams

Not here for the size queens, some of the small ones can be just as beautiful as the larger ones....

Yuuri
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

what about if it smells like tony bennett's inner thigh? im asking for a friend

:saladga:

*Hidden*:awkney:

*Hidden*:interestinga:

*Hidden*:excuseu:

*Hidden*:v:

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, SexXDreams said:

Not here for the size queens, some of the small ones can be just as beautiful as the larger ones....

Some guys should learn the the g-spot isn't that deep.:v:

ryanripley

why are ya'll so desperate to see this mans penis anyway? :deadbanana: 

just google image search if you wanna see some d*ck that bad :deadbanana: 

SKANK
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

You should only see a doctor if that doctor happens to like seeing the beautifully engorged red glans of a mans penis cresting out of the tautly retracted foreskin. There is nothing wrong with a red ****. It's festive.

artRaver
37 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Reveal hidden contents

Co9fJlKWYAAC-vH.jpg

Just because the shadow is big doesn't mean itself is. It's literally going to be an average size penis just like everyone else's like why are we getting hyped over something we can't even have (yikes, just realized this applies to LG5 too lmaooo) when in the meanwhile there's hundreds surrounded around us that we may have a chance of getting !!!!

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

You should only see a doctor if that doctor happens to like seeing the beautifully engorged red glans of a mans penis cresting out of the tautly retracted foreskin. There is nothing wrong with a red ****. It's festive.

My ex didn't think so. He had a red **** and blue balls.:laughga:

Archived