💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Charlie Puth-We Don't talk anymore(feat.Selena Gomez)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

this song takes me to places.so glad it finally got a MV :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

Queen of Instagram is coming for another top 5 hit :applause: 

KinneyUnderYou
7 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

this song takes me to places.so glad it finally got a MV :giveup:

It takes me to a lot of places too. It's so relaxing. I love it. It's so beautiful, you can feel all the light from the instrumental. It's so much of a bioluminescence experience, me giving light, and the song giving me that too. It's insane to me, I can't describe it :giveup:

I was disappointed by the video, I expected more, but I'm so ready for it to hit the Top 5

yASSsss
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

It takes me to a lot of places too. It's so relaxing. I love it. It's so beautiful, you can feel all the light from the instrumental. It's so much of a bioluminescence experience, me giving light, and the song giving me that too. It's insane to me, I can't describe it :giveup:

The instrumental is amazing.their voices complement each other perfectly in this duet.it sounds heavenly towards the end. :cryga: 

the MV is a bit underwhelming though :interestinga:

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, EmmonsGuy said:

Oh **** for a second I thought she was Selena. #wheresSelena ?

She didn't appear in the video, most likely because she's busy touring with The Revival Tour ending on December 18 of this year :)

DiscoHeaven23

I just hit play only to see Selena.

I don't like Mr. Meghan Trainor smoochy at all.

This was a trap. 

Creyk
43 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I was disappointed by the video, I expected more, but I'm so ready for it to hit the Top 5

Let's keep in mind that the song was made in 3 days, literally.

That's right, it doesn't always take a long time to make a good song. Take notes, gaGa :fthis:

Archived