💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Drag Queen?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Some of them really look like women, but some of them look like..... a parody of women... Is that the point of the whole drag thing? :huh:

Yes! Some, like Courtney Act, are fishy, i.e. they try to look like biological women, whereas others are more androgynous or over the top women.

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bianca,BOB OFC, him and Biancas asst. Willam,Adore,Kelly Mantle, Delta work,and CHI CHI Devayne, the last 3 sent me personalized autogrpaphed pics and chi chi and delta send shirts , :hug: Since I cannot travel.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Anastasios

WASTED YOUTH AWARDS (RPDR universe):

Best Comedy: Bianca del Rio, Katya, Trixie Mattel

Best Death Drop: Laganga Estranga

Best Dancing: Kennedy Davenport

Best Fashion Queens:Violet Chachki, Pearl, Naomi Smalls, Raja

Best Impersonator: Chad Michaels, Derrick Barry, Bob The Drag Queen

Best Lipsync Queen: Chi Chi Devayne

Best Looks: Acid Betty

Best Make up Queen: Kim Chi, Miss Fame, Raven

Best Quotable RPDR Queen: RuPaul, Gia Gunn (Absolutely), Adore Delano (Party), Alaska (Hiii, ****, If you're not wearing nails, you're not doing drag), Alyssa Edwards (tongue-pop!, It's not personal, it's drag), Bob The Drag Queen (Purse First), Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Cucu), Tatianna (Thank you)

DRAG SUPERSTAR: Alaska Thunder**** 5000

Drag Icons: Adore Delano, Willam, Detox

Fishiest Queen: Carmen Carrera, Courtney Act

Favorite INSTAGRAM Queens (Not RPDR):

@Rubberchild

@Imp_Kid

@Ryburk

@cheddar_gorgeous

@ajathekween

@biblegirl666

@lisalimbaugh

@ageofaquaria

@mathuism

Oh, and check out @PhiPhiOHara, 365 Days of Drag is beyond AMAZING

narcoswing

Katya :sara:

12525545_174726606253064_258111052925269š

But I also love my local Helsinki queens. Drag Race only shows a nice side of drag when in reality it's so nasty and ****ed up.

11 hours ago, ReidOne said:

The one, the only, the LEGEND.... Divine. 

Judging you young'uns for getting 5 pages deep with no mention of her yet! 

Plus, honorable mentions for Dorian Corey :giveup:

I actually mentioned DIVINE in the beginning, but I didn't post videos, thanks for sharing. These Two are true Draq Queens. There are too many new twinks who think they can just watch a youtube video and put on a wig and call themselves drag queens and yet have no clue who these true trailblazers are. Thanks to them we have not only so much diversity in the community, but also freedom. These people pushed the envelope and didn't rely on being fish, but on Talent and testing the systematic restrictions that society in the day had.

monsterdino

We have no.1 trending topic about DRAG QUEENS but NO DRAG QUEEN EMOTICONS...tragic :giveup:

@Haroon please put some innn :toofunny:

ReidOne
38 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I actually mentioned DIVINE in the beginning, but I didn't post videos, thanks for sharing. These Two are true Draq Queens. There are too many new twinks who think they can just watch a youtube video and put on a wig and call themselves drag queens and yet have no clue who these true trailblazers are. Thanks to them we have not only so much diversity in the community, but also freedom. These people pushed the envelope and didn't rely on being fish, but on Talent and testing the systematic restrictions that society in the day had.

Thank you!:applause:

(and sorry I missed your Divine mention earlier!!)

NotAlice
19 hours ago, monsterdino said:

THE TRAILER JUST CAME OUT FOR ALL STARTS 2!

I am gagging :giveup: the new rules will make this game really exciting! Can't wait for this season of all stars to kick off

My fave is Alaska, because she is in fact the funniest queen with the best music. I also love Katya, Willam, Adore, Bianca, Alyssa, Sharon, Raja, Raven and so many more

On 02/08/2016 at 7:41 AM, Thank you Gaga said:

Who`s everyone's favourite Queen and why? She can be off of Rupaul's Drag Race or just anyone. 

My favourite is G-G-G-GIA GUNNNNNN

I love her because she is ****ing flawless and when she walks into the room, bitches faint:queenga:

**** ME UP MOMMA

"Flawless" *Inserts Picture of eyelash falling off* 

Archived