Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
44 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Tyra Sanchez

Tyra-poses-crown.jpg

On her season she made sure she would win. She didn't come there to make friends, but to be the best and she did just that. Her runway looks were the best. Her charisma and personality got her far. Overall, this is what made her win RuPaul's Drag Race and go very far. She may have had some slip ups with the law, but never with her face and her walk. The other tyra... Miss Tyra Sanchez. I can connect to her on some many levels. Stunning doll.

Not when THIS exist!

tumblr_n8trlh6YYL1s6sc4lo1_500.gif

Bianca Del Rio, Adore Delano, Katya, Pearl, Detox, Raven, etc.. there's so many :giveup: 

I can't choose just one :giveup: 

Brian Ryan
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Not when THIS exist!

tumblr_n8trlh6YYL1s6sc4lo1_500.gif

I love Raven, but she's no Tyra Sanchez or that Cher lookalike. Tyra always came prepared.

Xoxo Adriana

MISS FAME 100% :lana:

Edit: Does Jeffree Star also count as a Drag queen bc I am a MASSIVE FAN of his cosmetics line :diane:

Thank you Gaga
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

Alaska hands down

Nobody can top this ****

Gurl, just this morning I watched her and her brother talk about drag. **** yass

I believe in a glamorous life

Himeros26
1 hour ago, BrianxRyan said:

Tyra Sanchez

Tyra-poses-crown.jpg

On her season she made sure she would win. She didn't come there to make friends, but to be the best and she did just that. Her runway looks were the best. Her charisma and personality got her far. Overall, this is what made her win RuPaul's Drag Race and go very far. She may have had some slip ups with the law, but never with her face and her walk. The other tyra... Miss Tyra Sanchez. I can connect to her on some many levels. Stunning doll.

She said some rude things about people who commit suicide. That's really all I know about her TBH.

CoCo Peru is really funny but it's hard to pick on drag queen that I love

Brian Ryan
3 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

She said some rude things about people who commit suicide. That's really all I know about her TBH.

CoCo Peru is really funny but it's hard to pick on drag queen that I love

She addressed them though. We have a difference of opinion. You should watch Ru Paul Drag Race Season 2 before the winner was chosen through Facebook and Twitter days.

Himeros26
23 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

She addressed them though. We have a difference of opinion. You should watch Ru Paul Drag Race Season 2 before the winner was chosen through Facebook and Twitter days.

I mean I tend to disagree with some of Ru's choices because Ru tends to base things off of what Producers want, nothing to do with Social Media. And addressing or not, she's just ignorant lol.

Brian Ryan
Just now, Himeros26 said:

I mean I tend to disagree with some of Ru's choices because Ru tends to base things off of what Producers want, nothing to do with Social Media. And addressing or not, she's just ignorant lol.

I don't have to agree with certain subjects for me to like Tyra Sanchez. I think at the beginning before they went live Ru picked.

Ever since they went live. Each winner was the same person with the most likes on facebook. It was easy to guess.

Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, Versace said:

6e1db26d6fbe930116dceac266b1ba2c.jpg

courtneyeagle.png

AAA-Girls-Alaska-Courtney-Willam.png

MISS COURTNEY ACT

I think she should have won based on merit. Even though I wanted Adore. She was the best out of three.

Himeros26
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

I don't have to agree with certain subjects for me to like Tyra Sanchez. I think at the beginning before they went live Ru picked.

Ever since they went live. Each winner was the same person with the most likes on facebook. It was easy to guess.

No, that's not true.

Kin Chi had the most likes, Bob said in an interview a friend of his called RuPaul and told him "I have someone who needs to be on your show, he's the next winner"

It's really just what Ru feels, but with the Producer's input heavily put into consideration

Archived