💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Favorite Drag Queen?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

Thank you Gaga

Who`s everyone's favourite Queen and why? She can be off of Rupaul's Drag Race or just anyone. 

My favourite is G-G-G-GIA GUNNNNNN

I love her because she is ****ing flawless and when she walks into the room, bitches faint:queenga:

**** ME UP MOMMA

I believe in a glamorous life

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

that's hard to say cause i like a few drag queens but all pretty equally

jasmine masters

alaska thunderf**k

coco peru

Blake

To be honest - some of my favourite queens are my local ones.

Hannah Conda, Sia Tequila (her Samsara spot is FLAWLESS), a lot of the Sydney queens actually. 

20 minutes ago, Thank you Gaga said:

Who`s everyone's favourite Queen and why? She can be off of Rupaul's Drag Race or just anyone. 

My favourite is G-G-G-GIA GUNNNNNN

I love her because she is ****ing flawless and when she walks into the room, bitches faint:queenga:

**** ME UP MOMMA

1) Are you serious?!?

2) to answer the question, I am a big fan of DIVINE, such a trailblazer!!!

shea coulee, kim chi, trixie mattel (I'm kinda into the chicago drag scene -.- even tho I live in germany -.-)

and sure as hell, the soon to be winner of RPDR-AS2: Alaska Thunderfack

Iwontell

Alaska is really incredible...she's manages to be so edgy, witty and funny, but also have the nicest personality and be real when that's needed...and that's a hard thing to pull off, you know...there's a lot of ppl who confuse being harsh or joking all the time with being funny/edgy and end up being complete a-holes...and the other side of that are those ppl who don't know how to take a joke or to take things lightheartedly and get offended by everything and end up being a different kind of a-hole, but still an a-hole...

And the same could be said about Adore, Katya, Jinkx, Bianca, Ginger Minj, Detox, Willam, Latrice, Lady Red Couture and Bob TDQ...and I adore them all. 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Princess Stache

Adore!!! She is so down to Earth, and I wish she would go back to making YouTube videos :(

Brian Ryan

Tyra Sanchez

Tyra-poses-crown.jpg

On her season she made sure she would win. She didn't come there to make friends, but to be the best and she did just that. Her runway looks were the best. Her charisma and personality got her far. Overall, this is what made her win RuPaul's Drag Race and go very far. She may have had some slip ups with the law, but never with her face and her walk. The other tyra... Miss Tyra Sanchez. I can connect to her on some many levels. Stunning doll.

Archived