other

Unites' LG5 Album Concept

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

ALBUM NAME

Reborn

COVER ART

Gaga lies in a cocoon on the front side. The cocoon bursts a little bit. Her face isn't clearly visible. The album name - 'Reborn' - is written in colorful characters, covered with a few butterflies. On the back of cover, a Monster Claw comes out the cocoon. 

SONGS AND SINGLES

1. Eden [single 3]

2. Chaos Angel [single 2]

3. Reborn [single 1]

4. Do You Know Me?

5. Room In My Heart [single 4]

6. Huntress Of Love

7. BAR|C|ODE

8. MY BUTT’rfly

9. Killing Fame

10. Sire

11. PUT YOUR PAWS UP!

12. Reflection

13. #ExplicitBeauty [single 5]

14. WE      - DELUXE

15. The Beginning      - DELUXE

MEANING 

The album is about Gaga who is done with her current status as a pop artist: she wants to be treated as a human being and not as a Goddess (she doesn't want to feel like a 'Sire'; she wants to be like you and I), but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to help us ('the public') with our uncertainties and problems we have to deal with in our lives. She wants to reprofile herself: 'Reborn'. One of the themes is 'Fame' and how isolating it is. It also a message for some of her fans, who doesn't care about her as a human, those fans who only want to take a selfie/picture with her.  Also, the view of the General Public towards Gaga is a topic: she isn't that 'weird meat dress-girl' anymore: she has grown-up, but she is still our 'Mother Monster', who is ready to give the best era of pop music in the industry in this century! She is ready to rock!

URFUTUREFAV

"MY BUTT'rfly"  :toofunny:

I'M SCREAMING :smh:

People hate what they don't understand.

The Surrealist

Very contradicting.

"The album is about Gaga who is done with her current status as a pop artist: "

"who is ready to give the best era of pop music in the industry in this century! "

kabirartfling

Where is reverse warholian expedition or soup can art in pop, or art sphere collides with pop sphere in the album discription?? :toofunny:

Give your love to me

I like BAR|C|ODE. An ode to a bar, you c :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Not The Real Gaga
46 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I kinda cringed - sorry I couldn't help it :green: 

:'(

Not The Real Gaga
4 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Very contradicting.

"The album is about Gaga who is done with her current status as a pop artist: "

"who is ready to give the best era of pop music in the industry in this century! "

Mmhm, I think I chose the wrong words. I didn't mean it as 'done with being a pop artist'. 

Archived