💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Same outfit in Dwuw Mv and Applause Mv!

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

stircrazy
9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

The entire video of Applause was based off of a 1908 short art film by french director, Segundo De Chomon. "The Frog".

285688280_700.jpg

So ****ing cool!!! Thank you!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I wow never knew that, whats the artistic interpretation of "The Frog"? Like what does it mean

"From the rocky center of a fountain a fairy emerges, and with a wave of her wand she causes to appear a huge, green bullfrog, which begins to hop around the fountain. Suddenly the rocks disappear and the scene is enveloped in showers of multi-colored fire; when the rocks again appear there is a tableau of posing girls revolving round it. Several changes of pose and costume now take place, embracing the artistic employment of white horses and heroic male figures, and one change reveals only a gigantic green frog. The film closes with the appearance of the fairy once more."

It's a silent art film, in the early 1910's of France, it doesn't necessarily make sense. It's just over a century old and I guess it's symbolic, but that's pretty much it. :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

stircrazy
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

"From the rocky center of a fountain a fairy emerges, and with a wave of her wand she causes to appear a huge, green bullfrog, which begins to hop around the fountain. Suddenly the rocks disappear and the scene is enveloped in showers of multi-colored fire; when the rocks again appear there is a tableau of posing girls revolving round it. Several changes of pose and costume now take place, embracing the artistic employment of white horses and heroic male figures, and one change reveals only a gigantic green frog. The film closes with the appearance of the fairy once more."

It's a silent art film, in the early 1910's of France, it doesn't necessarily make sense. It's just over a century old and I guess it's symbolic, but that's pretty much it. :air:

Gaga did say she's like a frog, jumping from substance to subtance like lilypads. 

Dang ARTPOP... Still blowin ma mind

Kermit
Just now, Titanium said:

I must be late but where'd these new DWUW screenshots come from?

:air: Few months ago, when her Oscars performance for TIHTY was almost ruined by the what-was-going-to leak music video. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dunk96
Just now, DominicB said:

:air: Few months ago, when her Oscars performance for TIHTY was almost ruined by the what-was-going-to leak music video. 

Seriously? I was lurking around and I saw absolutely nothing.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Titanium said:

Seriously? I was lurking around and I saw absolutely nothing.

:rockstar: It's still in the Rumor/News section, from earlier this year.

Decodekid

Just thinking, but what if the DWUW video leaks like now ? Like would it make an impact or something on the GP ?

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, clefable said:

nah i think the applause one is more of a triangular design compared to the dwuw outfit

this. 

15jocart

Y7EShUL.pngI'm such a flop fan I've literally never seen this before. But glad it's not real because that crowd looks like a bunch of Troye Sivian fans or whatever :saladga:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Pierre
57 minutes ago, DominicB said:

The entire video of Applause was based off of a 1908 short art film by french director, Segundo De Chomon. "The Frog".

285688280_700.jpg

WAIT, YEEEES, THAT WAS THE FILM :giveup: I DONT KNOW WHY I SAID CIRCUS

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Music
29 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Y7EShUL.pngI'm such a flop fan I've literally never seen this before. But glad it's not real because that crowd looks like a bunch of Troye Sivian fans or whatever :saladga:

it's funny because a few years ago (when DWUW was filmed) a person on set said that there was a large group of people and they were instructed on set to scream and cheer-on Gaga and R Kelly as they performed the song on stage.
i remember this person described the whole scene, what she was wearing etc.. and many of us didn't believe them, because it sounded so messy :toofunny:

2.5 years later, these images leak and he was obviously right after all.

15jocart
4 minutes ago, Music said:

it's funny because a few years ago (when DWUW was filmed) a person on set said that there was a large group of people and they were instructed on set to scream and cheer-on Gaga and R Kelly as they performed the song on stage.
i remember this person described the whole scene, what she was wearing etc.. and many of us didn't believe them, because it sounded so messy :toofunny:

2.5 years later, these images leak and he was obviously right after all.

:cringe: 

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

LaMaisonGaga

Not the same. The DWUW one is a custom Gareth Pugh while the Applause one was made by Natali.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived