Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
movie

Horror Media Discussion

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

Just watched this film this morning, it was great. Definitely recommend it, especially if like something different; its a mysterious horror drama.

I swear indie and arthouse horror and thriller films are the best.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

Going of IMDB ratings, I've already seen every good jump scare/haunted house/person movie >2010. Now it's like conforming with less good movies.

n0ne
12 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Going of IMDB ratings, I've already seen every good jump scare/haunted house/person movie >2010. Now it's like conforming with less good movies.

I don't always trust reviewers when it comes to horror films and thrillers, especially if they're indie or art house films.

Seen numerous horror movies in the 5 star range on IMDb, that were great and I loved.

When it comes to horror, I trust Netflix ratings, YouTube comments, and sometimes user comments on rotten tomatoes.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
dlioncourt91

You should check out Burnt Offerings. An underrated horror film starring the legendary Karen Black and my favorite actress of all time, Bette Davis.

Archived