The song was a REAL ****ing mess.

How ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, Britney Spears said:

1)American Life real video was scrapped.The video that was released was nothing important 2)The song was a REAL ****ing mess. 3)It flopped. STOP pushing it... :p 

1. You can see the American Life real video on yt now, and it was scrapped because nobody wanted to play it on their platform because they don't want problems just like w/ Borders.

2. It's one of the best Madonna songs to date and with a message.

3. It flopped because it was controversial.

The song and video DRAGGED and READ America for filth and that's why it really flopped

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

How ?

The rap part is more than funny :toofunny: The lyrics are pretentious.It's in MANY worst songs of all times lists.

That being said,I enjoy listening to the song.I like the beat and the melody 

monsterdino
16 minutes ago, jojuun said:

It should be nominated for Best Video with a Message. Or don't they have that award anymore? The refugee crisis has seen a new (sad) hight over the past year and she's one of the only artists with a global fanbase that spoke up and the only one that dedicated a video to it. A very good one, at that. 

Of course she's not nominated for VOTY, she's not a mainstream artist. She knows that. But she should've gotten a nomination for Best Video with a Message. I mean, what is nominated for that this year? Selena's Kill Em With Kindness? 

Songs and videos like Till It Happens To You and Borders DESERVE a nomination for their message, that's why that category was invented. 

Thank you, and I love you :hug:

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

The rap part is more than funny :toofunny: The lyrics are pretentious.It's in MANY worst songs of all times lists.

Subjective, not facts.

Fiona Apple
Just now, monsterdino said:

1. You can see the American Life real video on yt now, and it was scrapped because nobody wanted to play it on their platform because they don't want problems just like w/ Borders.

2. It's one of the best Madonna songs to date and with a message.

3. It flopped because it was controversial.

The song and video DRAGGED and READ America for filth and that's why it really flopped

1.That's another story lmao.MADONNA did not release the video because it was not a good moment for that.

2-3 Madonna was ALWAYS controversal.But she wasn't flopping.Personally I do think that the hate was more than needed.But that's it. The song flopped,it didn't get nominated

I never said that the American media etc. aren't fake or that they are objective and good. We are talking about the f*ing VMAs.This conversation that we are doing now is ALREADY off topic.I won't talk more about this.It's clear how one-sided your opinion is.

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

The rap meant to be funny because she was mocking all the rappers that sing all about that stuff, truly iconic.

Fiona Apple
Just now, DevilHeart said:

Subjective, not facts.

EVERYTHING about music is subjective :awkney: That means nothing.I can believe that Friday by Rebecca Black is the best song ever.

Fiona Apple
Just now, monsterdino said:

The rap meant to be funny because she was mocking all the rappers that sing all about that stuff, truly iconic.

No,let's stop already lmao.

DrewStevens
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

And for yall saying MIA is irrelevant now that's why she is not nominated the video is not popular, then why the f*ck some girl named Alessia Cara with a video named "Wild Things" is nominated in "Best Pop Video"?

Alessia Care had a top 10 hit this year. Also her video for Wild Things has 21M views, Borders has only 3M views. It's pretty clear who was more relevant on 2016.

monsterdino
Just now, Britney Spears said:

No,let's stop already lmao.

You have it on genius lyrics, they explain the lyrics for you

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

EVERYTHING about music is subjective :awkney: That means nothing.I can believe that Friday by Rebecca Black is the best song ever.

Oh, so why would you feel the need to state "the lyrics are pretentious.It's in MANY worst songs of all times lists" if it means nothing ? 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

Alessia Care had a top 10 hit this year. Also her video for Wild Things has 21M views, Borders has only 3M views. It's pretty clear who was more relevant on 2016.

Borders has 3M views because it was just released on Apple like for 1 month I believe and because she first uploaded the video an it had over 10M views but then it was deleted and was reuploaded again.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Oh, so why would you feel the need to state "the lyrics are pretentious.It's in MANY worst songs of all times lists" if it means nothing ? 

Because ACCORDING to critics it's a bad song.You can believe that it's a good song,nobody can take that from you. And the lyrics are VERY pretentious in my opinion. With YOUR logic,we can never discuss music because it's 100% subjective so it's pointless

DrewStevens
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Borders has 3M views because it was just released on Apple like for 1 month I believe and because she first uploaded the video an it had over 10M views but then it was deleted and was reuploaded again.

Ok so it would have 15M views in almost a year. Alessia still got more views on a period of three months and she got a hit song.

Archived