💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga has not filmed yet for AHS 6?

Noah X

Featured Posts

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Maic said:

So..., remark is the SON OF A LIZARD!!! :wtfga: B****, I know now why he's be acting like that... Trashy lizards are not allowed here... (No tea, no shade, I promise) :interestinga:

I swear I have no life with all those farming posts and jokes but this is the truth and I have to accept it :saladga:

Noah X
22 minutes ago, Seeka said:

She has already been confirmed to be have her part filmed, didn't she?

know we had a thread about it a while ago.

so that's it for her???????

Seeka
1 minute ago, KenonEpic said:

Remember, they've started filming two seasons a year now. She may appear as more of a main character next year.

elijahfan

I believe she's gonna have a smaller role this time around, but you seem to be forgetting that she's spent an awful lot of time in LA the past few weeks. Not to mention she went on radio silence for 2 weeks not so long ago - we have no idea what she could have been up to.

Harry
3 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

Tbh I don't think there's any way of knowing how big of a role she will actually have until we hear news/see the show. It's obviously scheduled very differently this year, and a possible reason for that is to accommodate her preparation of LG5. They could schedule all the scenes including her character to be filmed first and quickly, then do everything else after she left set. It all depends, but I do really doubt she'll be as prominent as she was in Hotel

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Remember, they've started filming two seasons a year now. She may appear as more of a main character next year.

:wtfga:no pls

:applause: I remember Ryan saying something about 2 seasons of AHS a year.

So that's 

American Crime Story

Feud 

American Horror Story

Scream Queens

he's got to balance, and i'm sure he's got another unmentioned series somewhere. :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

MarcusBones

Honestly- there hasn't been any indication of ANY of the cast filming- the crew has posted a few things but I think they are truly sworn to secrecy this time around. For all we know, Gaga could have a much larger role than any of us can imagine. They're doing a damn good job keeping filming a secret

Seeka
9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:wtfga:no pls

:applause: I remember Ryan saying something about 2 seasons of AHS a year.

So that's 

American Crime Story

Feud 

American Horror Story

Scream Queens

he's got to balance, and i'm sure he's got another unmentioned series somewhere. :air:

Though at least ryan is somehow being prolific and keeping up quality.

I don't care what anyone else says, though I've never watched the apparently "glorious and magical once in a life time experience" that was Murder House. Hotel was good, to me at least. And my best friend thinks Freakshow is one of the better seasons.

I think he's working on something with Jamie Lee Curtis and Jessica Lange isn't he?

Helix

I mean there's been a lot of times lately where there's no news/ sightings of Gaga, so I'm sure she's been filming then. 

And I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga had a smaller role, but that doesn't mean it has to be a less important role.

PropaGaga

She started table readings at FOX Studios a few weeks ago with the cast, and should be on set within the next week from what I was told.

HOTNebraskaGuy

She's done most likely. She filmed in June with LJ. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

kuntdiva

she's been filming for a couple of weeks and Sarah was joking in the comments about a night shoot 4 days ago with the main makeup artist of AHS. 

ojDI0zsr.jpg:large

PlanetChromatica
7 hours ago, KenonEpic said:

and she hasn't showed off any pictures of the script, meaning she has no lines

Reveal hidden contents

after they saw her acting in season 5

iVMb167wQOhfA_zps54a7df42.gif

Just because she hasn't posted a picture on Instagram of the script does not mean she doesn't have lines or done any filming. We have not seen what she gets up to everyday for the last year, we only see glimpses of her from paparazzi or Instagram photos. She probably has filmed her part for AHS, she could have even filmed the music video for the lead single of LG5 and it'll drop any moment. WE DONT KNOW đŸ˜©

Pierre

I'm here for the meltdowns when she's not on the show.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived