đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"I am bored of Gaga"

Quark

Featured Posts

Kermit
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

So the rest of us earn our money by sitting around all day? The rest of us don't have talent? :madge:

Apparently. :madge:

I guess those who don't walk around to award shows in produce, and are still struggling artists/producers are just fake diamonds in the rough. :madge:

:madge: This is very cool and exciting. Very urban. :madge:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It's not just about not being entertained. It's not about her "hiatus", because there is no hiatus.

It's actually because she's moving a career to places that lots of fans don't care about. She's been doing lots of stuff that don't appeal to her pop fans, who are the majority of her fanbase. She released TIHTY, with lots of promo and performances, she's done talks with world leaders, she performs jazz standards, but none of these have been as interesting as the things the creative Lady Gaga has given us in the past, It's because she doesn't seem to care that much about releasing a pop album, in fact she's obviously trying to detach herself from the pop label she was given, or whatever she wants to say. And yes, people are also bored because of the things she has said, specially about her persona.

We wouldn't be bored for her not doing anything if herself showed us she's still interested in playing the game, even if it takes her another three years.

As far as we know she will still release LG5 this year though. And there is still enough time left.

Quark
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

So the rest of us earn our money by sitting around all day? The rest of us don't have talent? :madge:

My point is clear. You only pay for her singles, albums, concerts ect. After that she doesn't  owe you anything more. In other words you already got what you paid for.

KinneyUnderYou

To be honest, I feel Gaga is very happy she's taking time with LG5. No pressure from anyone, no one is expecting something huge from her. No one is forcing her to create something to please people. LG5 will be right from her heart, just like all of her albums, but this time It's like from deep inside. I have no idea if you get me. But, she said it herself, that she's taking her time and it will be worth the wait. Of course, we're not bored, but everything is silent. Seeing everyone being spoiled with music, Rihanna, Sia, Drake, Ariana, etc. while we're just waiting. We want to feel that again. We will feel that again, and it will be worth the wait. I just can't wait for the delicious ear candy from LG5. I just dislike the fact she's silent about the album title. I wish she'd reveal that at least! :giveup:

PopThatArt

That's not even proper English. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived