opinion

"I am bored of Gaga"

Quark

Featured Posts

Kermit
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

#WhiteLivesMatter

tumblr_inline_mtprnnIThP1sny9qq.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
Just now, Enigma said:

You pay her because you want to.

So my boss pays me because he doesn't want to? :madge:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

What about the ARTPOP era? What about the C2C era? What about AHS? What about the Oscars? The National Anthem? The Tributes?

ARTPOP - failed tremendously, waited 6 months for G.U.Y which she never promoted.

C2C - Jazz. Covers are not exciting.

AHS - Yea, she starred in it, big deal. I watched it before she joined.

Oscars/Tributes - Oh yea, those 2 performances. How could I forget? Hardly a "project".

The National Anthem - One performance, hardly a project.

Purr more, hiss less.

AlexanderMagno

It's not just about not being entertained. It's not about her "hiatus", because there is no hiatus.

It's actually because she's moving a career to places that lots of fans don't care about. She's been doing lots of stuff that don't appeal to her pop fans, who are the majority of her fanbase. She released TIHTY, with lots of promo and performances, she's done talks with world leaders, she performs jazz standards, but none of these have been as interesting as the things the creative Lady Gaga has given us in the past, It's because she doesn't seem to care that much about releasing a pop album, in fact she's obviously trying to detach herself from the pop label she was given, or whatever she wants to say. And yes, people are also bored because of the things she has said, specially about her persona.

We wouldn't be bored for her not doing anything if herself showed us she's still interested in playing the game, even if it takes her another three years.

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

her projects.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

politicqxs
34 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

Well she hasn't been entertaining us for a while now. Us being her little monsters.

I'm bored of no Gaga.

you are really cute , I think I'll be voting for Hillary now, since you are so cute

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Quark
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

So my boss pays me because he doesn't want to? :madge:

Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. It could also be said that Gaga earned her money by her hard work and talent.

Quark
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

ARTPOP - failed tremendously, waited 6 months for G.U.Y which she never promoted.

C2C - Jazz. Covers are not exciting.

AHS - Yea, she starred in it, big deal. I watched it before she joined.

Oscars/Tributes - Oh yea, those 2 performances. How could I forget? Hardly a "project".

The National Anthem - One performance, hardly a project.

All of those things I mentioned are big projects. It is not Gaga's fault that you are not liking what she has been doing.

SissyFromSpace
15 minutes ago, Licq said:

#BernieSanders2016

8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

#WhiteLivesMatter

:ahh: :lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Kermit
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. It could also be said that Gaga earned her money by her hard work and talent.

and King @PunkTheFunk doesn't earn his paycheck by working hard so he can pay his bills? Enigma :wtfga:

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

So the rest of us earn our money by sitting around all day? The rest of us don't have talent? :madge:

Quark
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

1414082132-giphy-3.gif

They would be Big projects for any artist as far as I know.

Archived