đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga at Camden Rising concert

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SKANK
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Gaga had 3 extremely coveted performance spots this year so I don't think she should be written off as irrelevant. I do think its kind off odd that Gaga isn't performing at the actual event though. I think its possible it just didn't fit well into her schedule. 

I never said Gaga was irrelevant.

As of right now Demi Lovato is contributing more to the zeitgeist than Gaga - which is due entirely to Gaga being on a three year hiatus from making popular music. So it's fair to say Lovato is more culturally relevant as of this moment.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
5 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Gaga had 3 extremely coveted performance spots this year so I don't think she should be written off as irrelevant. I do think its kind off odd that Gaga isn't performing at the actual event though. I think its possible it just didn't fit well into her schedule. 

There are several artists that have performed already who haven't put out albums recently or aren't seen as "relevant". It really has been an eclectic mix of artists. 

JoanneARTPOP
Just now, Ethan said:

Bye 

but there's "watch live" button on DNC site, maybe they will stream it ?

Ethan
Just now, qweasd1z said:

but there's "watch live" button on DNC site, maybe they will stream it ?

The thing is, this isn't held at the actual DNC convention. It's miles away, in a different state. :awkney: 

JoanneARTPOP
1 minute ago, Ethan said:

The thing is, this isn't held at the actual DNC convention. It's miles away, in a different state. :awkney: 

oh god... thanks

theARTVampire

If anyone on here is attending the event, please use any chance to record the performance as much as possible!

iCpro

I'm not expecting anything more than a couple of jazz songs, given that she's just performing to a bunch of crusty politicians with no media access

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

monketsharona

If it is not live streamed don't even expect new paterial performed ^^ 

The Surrealist

No cameras allowed, no livestream, only Jazz. Welp, I must say Gaga outdid herself on this one. And I was even kind of excited for her 100th time of singing La Vie En Rose. 

:neyde:

Archived