Lady Gaga in NY today (july 26)

La Kubrick

Featured Posts

Mama Ru
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Ya cause she ignored us for a year and now she's about to release 

Only truth, no hate

giphy.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
5 minutes ago, Kubriick said:
Also she had a mic..

:stalkga: maybe Hausofdre was onto something.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JoanneMonster

I'm sorry, but I'd prefer another year of waiting than starting an era with all those fillers in her face :duck: Someone tell that girl she's beautiful without all that ****

I See You

SpaceAce
6 minutes ago, monster30 said:

I'm sorry, but I'd prefer another year of waiting than starting an era with all those fillers in her face :duck: Someone tell that girl she's beautiful without all that ****

Yes, but she's beautiful with it too. I think it would be nice to be less judgemental of her and personal decisions. 

GagaMyBlood95

So what was that filming crew doing :giveup:

Maybe there is some hope lol

BadHeavyMetalQueen
2 hours ago, Mustang07 said:

She will perform at the DNC concert in Philadelphia or New Jersey tomorrow. It's close to New York

That's tomorrow?!

tumblr_m6ough34xk1rtmkupo6_250.gif

5 minutes ago, BadHeavyMetalQueen said:

That's tomorrow?!

Yes :happy: I don't know at what time it is going happen though

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Yes, but she's beautiful with it too. I think it would be nice to be less judgemental of her and personal decisions. 

I'm just giving my opinion, someone that can't barely smile because of all the fillers doesn't look beautiful to me, im sorry.

Btw, I love gaga and all what she does, just saying that she looks better with her natural face. It's like when you all comment about not loving her dresses or lacefornts in wigs, that are just opinions! But we still like her no matter what!

I See You

SpaceAce
5 minutes ago, monster30 said:

I'm just giving my opinion, someone that can't barely smile because of all the fillers doesn't look beautiful to me, im sorry.

Btw, I love gaga and all what she does, just saying that she looks better with her natural face. It's like when you all comment about not loving her dresses or lacefornts in wigs, that are just opinions! But we still like her no matter what!

i think criticizing her face is a little more personal than not liking her outfit. And I don't think those comments are necessary either. This fan base can be overly critical of her. 

This isn't directed at you, but this may be the reason why she avoids fans as much as possible lately, as people in this thread have suggested she does. 

The Surrealist
10 minutes ago, BadHeavyMetalQueen said:

That's tomorrow?!

tumblr_m6ough34xk1rtmkupo6_250.gif

6 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

Yes :happy: I don't know at what time it is going happen though

She is singing Jazz, in case you didn't know.

Just now, Sycamore said:

She is singing Jazz, in case you didn't know.

I'm fine with this, tbh. Just to watch and hear her singing something is great during the wait for the album :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

JoanneMonster
Just now, SpaceAce said:

i think criticizing her face is a little more personal than not liking her outfit. And I don't think those comments are necessary either. This fan base can be overly critical of her. 

This isn't directed at you, but this may be the reason why she avoids fans as much as possible lately, the way people in this thread have suggested. 

That's what being famous is, if you modify your face, people are going to notice, and some people are going to like it, and others are not. I just said she looked better with her natural face. She is not avoiding fans, I'm sure that if you find her in the street she won't have a problem to take a photo with you. 

I See You

SpaceAce
18 minutes ago, monster30 said:

That's what being famous is, if you modify your face, people are going to notice, and some people are going to like it, and others are not. I just said she looked better with her natural face. She is not avoiding fans, I'm sure that if you find her in the street she won't have a problem to take a photo with you. 

I agree. 

Shadow

I like this low profile style if we can call it that on Gaga here. She looks chill.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived