That was me. :air: 

And yet Gaga says we assume she's cryptic. :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
On 7/28/2016 at 6:08 PM, Zakariah said:

Ooh right. I originally thought that was Hotel bcos of the lady who looks like Gags. Now that I think abt it, Hotel shld be the family with the glowing eyes. Flop Me. :emma: Thanks btw :)

Lullaby - Murder House

Millicrossing - Coven

Descent - Asylum

How is Sunset Stroll connected to Hotel and Post Op (the stitched head) connected to Freak Show? Is Post Op about Twisty the Clown?

Oh wait is Sunset Stroll supposed to resemble John Lowe, Alex Lowe and their children?

zakariah
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Lullaby - Murder House

Millicrossing - Coven

Descent - Asylum

How is Sunset Stroll connected to Hotel and Post Op (the stitched head) connected to Freak Show? Is Post Op about Twisty the Clown?

Oh wait is Sunset Stroll supposed to resemble John Lowe, Alex Lowe and their children?

Yeah that's what I think it is supposed to represent, but idk where their son is tho :emma:

Peroxide
9 minutes ago, Quran said:

y'all are reaching so hard i cringe reading these stupid ass theorys.

bG51jEM.png

Himeros26
On 7/27/2016 at 1:02 PM, princetomc said:

It feels very Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Ed Gein, a secluded house in the country. I'm hoping for something a little less supernatural (ain't gonna happen I know) and more dark horror, I pray it's serial killer/cult based  I kind of want 1970s summer camp vibes, give us a Halloween and Friday the 13th inspired AHS puh-lease Ryan 

Hi hello yes, I AM HERE FOR IT

Peroxide

Someone mentioned the dating show serial killer before. That was an interesting subject, Ryan Murphy definitely isn't making season 6 about that but maybe next year, that could be the theme. 

Helxig

Quick reminder everyone that Ryan said that they were working on two separate themes, both revolving around children, but couldn't decide on one so just combined them into one theme... I'm curious how children and Texas Chainsaw Massacre and cults and kroatoan and filming at that big lake and filming in a retirement home/hospital setting and that fairy rumour and  everything else is gonna tie in together... :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

prince

I haven't been keeping up but if this rumour/theory about Gaga playing a fairy or some sort of creature along those lines is true then is there a chance that she could be playing a changeling? And if there is more than one theme this series and it involves children could it be folklore, fairytales, legendary children stories? :saladga:

Changeling

noun

a child believed to have been secretly substituted by fairies for the parents' real child in infancy.

Archived