šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS6 Teaser Discussion Thread

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

La Kubrick
3 minutes ago, Caesium said:

In what form were the posters uploaded? Like an ad or a separate page?

Those have been uploaded in the 'American Horror Story season 6' fold, its definitly not an ad and i thing it's real. I can see the posters from the past seasons and there all the originals.

Unfortunatly, I can't screenshot my own phone to show youĀ :emma:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarcusBones
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Wait hold up- wasn't this supposedly for the teaser trailers?

Ā 

Looks pretty different to me...

Yeah but they release like 20 teasers up til the premiere so I'm sure it is

Helxig
2 minutes ago, MarcusBonesXXX said:

Yeah but they release like 20 teasers up til the premiere so I'm sure it is

Good point!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LastNight

Something like AHS: Exile would be cool. 'Farm' or 'Forest' just sound a little flat to me, so perhaps it's a word that describes the overall theme as opposed to the main setting.

I love the sense of isolation you get from these teasers so it would be cool if it was a group of crazy people who are ostracised from society and forced to live in the middle of nowhere and then some unsuspecting travellers happen to stumble across them. Or people move out into the country all alone and are terrorised by the exiled inhabitants of the farmhouse and surrounding areas.

The AHS teasers are always a blessing and a curse; they get you so so hyped and you start coming up with all these different ideas only to have it be something completely different. I guess that's the fun of it though and this year they've been very clever to hold back the nameĀ even after the release of these teasers. You can guess all kinds of things that it might be but you don't build up your expectations based on oneĀ specific theme andĀ I love thatĀ sense of mystery.

FlyingF

the hands through the floor thing is completely ripped from The Evil Within PS4 game

mcphee

I think this is all the teasers we're gonna get, fits with the 6 thing

I don't expect any more, and I always assumed that video was of filming because the set seems too big to be for a 5 second teaser... even by AHS' usual promo set budget standards

Kermit

WHO DID THISĀ :air:

13659162_1159247994136977_39814573987912

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD

Rumored casts list:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Lona Delery

I wonder where those Lana rumours come from :duck: I'd die if my 2 faves are in the same show, but I also don't want AHS to become the show of the pop divas :shrug:

Plus, I don't know how to feel about Lana's acting

Edit:

Do you see how Kathy's character is named "Iris" again? And there's also a Donovan. I call fake

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

I wonder where those Lana rumours come from :duck: I'd die if my 2 faves are in the same show, but I also don't want AHS to become the show of the pop divas :shrug:

Plus, I don't know how to feel about Lana's acting

Edit:

Do you see how Kathy's character is named "Iris" again? And there's also a Donovan. I call fake

Ā 

Remember they are reccurring on that list, maybe flashback scenes just likeĀ Mary Eunice, Pepper, Dr. Charles Montgomery

Or cameo just like Marcy

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

How time left till we will get a glimpse to the actual footage? Like when we saw the countess etc?

Pacify Him

Can't believe somebody predicted a hillbilly season. Good job whoever you are

cartelandco-11267-w1500-h1000-q90-rz3-b7

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Peroxide
1 hour ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Can't believe somebody predicted a hillbilly season. Good job whoever you are

cartelandco-11267-w1500-h1000-q90-rz3-b7

That was me. :air:Ā 

Archived