Easiest pop star to stan for?

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

Beyonce and Adele lol 

I wouldn't say Taylor, regardless of what's happening recently, Taylor always had backlash from day 1 about her dating life, Katy can also come-off as an attention seeker and I think the GP has caught onto that. Ariana while talented is not taken as seriously, probably due to her youth. Rihanna's album sales remain meh, making her albums hard to stan for. Gaga can be too much for GP sometimes.

Noah
7 hours ago, Tumblr said:

Ariana - Success, Acclaim, Talent and Beauty. :giveup:

Sadly, people always try to come for her because of the donut and put her to shame for that. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tumblr
9 hours ago, Paco said:

Arrogance, fakeness, lack of creativity, etc

?? none of those apply to Ariana..

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Helxig
15 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I feel the same way.  I have a deep connection to Gaga, so no matter what happens I'll always stan for the Queen of Music.  

You know what I've noticed?  You and I are usually on the same wavelength.  We must be Siamese twins!!  :hug:

Separated at birth! Or before :P

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

boyerased

Beyonce — the only thing you can put her down now is with her single performances. But she has classics. She has the voice, can dance, amazing stage presence, polished your and album, beautiful, acclaim. 

ItsTommyBitch

Beyonce for being the most talented; she has receipts for days and no one can question her that much on anything other than alleged song-writing credits without coming off as entirely delusional :green:

Then Taylor for being Taylor :emma: B4 Kimye you could always fall back on "shes an angel!" :sis: 

Then Rihanna/Katy.

I would say Ariana, because her music is very good and easy to get into... however she gets a lot of unwarranted hate despite being rather uncontroversial and it usually boils down to just for "looking young" and dressing how she wants to dress *cough* sexism *cough* and for having a high voice, as if that's an innate flaw :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

GloZell Green

Shakira: WORLDWIDE success (unlike some cute lil' local girls), killer body, wonderful person, amazing dancer, usually good music, can sing, great videos

Beyoncé: Amazing dancer, good music, touring force, great album sales, great videos/visuals

Lady Gaga: Funny dancer, great music, diversity, great person, amazing singer, great videos, charisma, woke

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived