Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Tumblr said:

Ariana - Success, Acclaim, Talent and Beauty. :giveup:

Arrogance, fakeness, lack of creativity, etc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

Rihanna. Her music is very approachable and gp friendly and if you don't count the anti gap, she releases lots of materials to keep the thirst away from her fans.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HelloBarbara

As a child I stanned for Kylie, Britney; Rihanna, Avril and Katy. This was pre-Gaga era ❤

Hiiieee

HelloBarbara

I still stan for Britney, Rihanna and Katy and am a casual fan of Kylie and Avril. 

Hiiieee

Thomas P

Beyoncé- Focuses on quality over success, yet still gets major success, keeps everything interesting, one of the best performers since Michael Jackson vs. Not knowing a lot about her

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AlexanderMagno
3 hours ago, MyQueen said:

Which recent performance is ruining her present status?

GH tour was fantastic!

Sorry, her performance when it comes to released music and attitude. Most of her status seems to rely on what she has done, not what she's been doing. Her music sounds subpar to what she has previously released, her statements seem to fail to make an impression.

I don't follow her though, so enlight me if I'm wrong :)

AlexanderMagno

I did forget about Beyonce :green: she's very easy to stan for, yes, because everybody likes her. Hard to find someone who will contradict you if you're her fan.

However, she seems to be so into the whole "I'm black and a woman". So if you're not black or a woman, it might be difficult to some to feel connected with her (I'm just guessing).

Ariana is good, but she's too young. If you stan for her, seems difficult to convince others that she is/could be a serious pop icon. She needs a few more moves in her career.

3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Lana Del Rey because you get music often and without any drama, whether about the era or her charting :laughga: it would seem so happy and chilled  

That actually makes lots of sense :emma: not that she releases new songs that often, she somehow struggles to chart her new material, but whatever and that's ok. Sounds perfect.

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, Paco said:

Arrogance, fakeness, lack of creativity, etc

None of those things accurate 

Andreyw

Honestly, Katy Perry , Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande

even tho 2/3 of them have weak vocals, at least they serve bops constantly which isn't bad since after all they are pop artists , not indie alternative acts

gags is taking too long breaks :giveup: 

MyQueen
49 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Sorry, her performance when it comes to released music and attitude. Most of her status seems to rely on what she has done, not what she's been doing. Her music sounds subpar to what she has previously released, her statements seem to fail to make an impression.

I don't follow her though, so enlight me if I'm wrong :)

HC and MDNA are not my favorite albums, but RH is great. 

Her tours are still amazing. 

But she is many times misunderstood. Because she is being ironic, and a lot of people just dont get her.

But Its great she is still around and been creative

Jenniferella
9 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

HC and MDNA are not my favorite albums, but RH is great. 

Her tours are still amazing. 

But she is many times misunderstood. Because she is being ironic, and a lot of people just dont get her.

But Its great she is still around and been creative

Lol don't pay attention to this kind of member. They are still in 2012 in their heads ("she is ruining her legacy > it erases everything she has done in the past > let's trash her because we can not accept someone her age") and it's not going to change.

Madonna is Madonna, no matter what year. She has nothing left to prove and I applaud her for still being that raunchy, bitchy strong woman who simply doesn't give a fukc what people can say about her.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

AlexanderMagno
Just now, DevilHeart said:

Lol don't pay attention to this kind of member. They are still in 2012 in their heads ("she is ruining her legacy > it erases everything she has done in the past > let's trash her because we can not accept someone her age") and it's not going to change.

I've never said this :) if you read me carefully, I've never said what she does today erases what she has done in the past. In fact, I agree she, as Madonna, has maintained a high status, and always will be the Queen of Pop.

I did say that her work nowadays lacks the impact it used to have. She is not ruining her legacy, she is just not creating a new one. She is the Queen of Pop for what she has done in the past, not for what she is doing today, and that is why I don't think she is one of the easiest pop stars to stan for. Fans might have a hard time defending her based on her most recents works.

Brian Ryan

1) Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, and Justin Bieber - promote well, always gives you videos, great to fans, posts their own social media, and always giving you great music frequently.

2) Beyonce - promotes well could promote better, great live vocals and dancing, and thinking outside the box. A little distance from fans in terms of social media or period.

3) Lady Gaga - always gives great music, good live vocals, heavily involved with social, but ARTPOP left a nasty taste in my mouth after the lack of promotion and her/staff giving up on ARTPOP.

4) Pink - great live vocals, promotes well, she has been recently recycling some of his music and becomig less daring, but still one of the few people since her debut who still promotes and gives videos even if it was flop. However, her performances are getting old as well as the circus act isn't appealing after you see it done constantly, but at least she's promoting.

5) Britney Spears - basically gave up on promo since In The Zone and her dance moves haven't been the same since. Britney Jean sucked. Make Me Ohh... sounds great. Her lack of performances for this song will probably not make it the hit it can be... refuses to sing even her slow songs live.

6) Christina Aguilera - After B2B promo sucked, Bionic only got two videos and basically a week of promo not worldwide; inbetween albums she is still virtually off the scene, which caught up to her during Bionic era. She sings amazingly live better than anyone I listed. Lotus sucked, but had a great lead. She didn't even perform her first single Love Your Body. It's like she wants to flop. She did not use her X Factor platform to its use positively like Maroon 5.

7) Lana Del Rey - Barely seen, barely active on social media, poor live vocals, piss poor promotion, recent lackluster boring videos, does not really have eras, but the best lyricist out of people I'm a big fan of...

8) TLC - promised an album almost a year ago and no song. Keeps putting on boring tours with hits except TLC3D/Soundtracks and don't really do album tracks.

Jenniferella
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I've never said this :) if you read me carefully, I've never said what she does today erases what she has done in the past. In fact, I agree she, as Madonna, has maintained a high status, and always will be the Queen of Pop.

I did say that her work nowadays lacks the impact it used to have. She is not ruining her legacy, she is just not creating a new one. She is the Queen of Pop for what she has done in the past, not for what she is doing today, and that is why I don't think she is one of the easiest pop stars to stan for. Fans might have a hard time defending her based on her most recents works.

And I'm not saying her last albums are the best thing either. Most of the things she released after COAD are meh to me but I appreciate that she's not taking her age as a base to mold her work, her image. She's still doing great stuff : her tours, secret project, her movies...

Does anybody criticize Iggy Pop for his outfits, behaviour towards his age ? I don't think so. For now, this is Madonna's fight and I can't support her enough for this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived