Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you still listen to 'Lemonade' regularly?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Never listened to it. I've heard Formation once when it came out, other than that I haven't heard it anywhere or gone to listen to it myself.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

Not since I deleted my Tidal free trial 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Evan Peters

i didn't even make it through the entire album on the first listen :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

eifulien

Yes and I'm only picking it more recently cause my obsession with ANTI blocked everything else. Now I'm starting to listen less to it (gosh I have half of the album with 300+ plays on my laptop, and KIB 900+) and I'm enjoying Lemonade A LOT (with the exception of Daddy Lessons which is her worst song for me from the past 3 albums and I can't stand it). But the rest - I freaking LOVE! :wub:

Haroon

I listen to Daddy Lessons and Formation and 6 Inch and Sorry very regularly :woohoo: The others not so often but I do still play the album from start to finish now and then :) 

River

Nope.

I couldn't finish one song there, she sings very annoying and bad, with a strange accent or whatever, I really don't understand how people can like this, there is so much better than this out there.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FrozenKookie

No, because it's still not available on Spotify.

PopThatArt

The song by Gucci Mane or do you mean Pink Lemonade by Closure or the band Lemonade or Lemonade by Danity Kane? Oh wait you mean the album Lemonade by G. Love. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived