Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

You still belive that she's gonna release this year? Do I have to remind you of all the betreyals she's done in her career.

It's not her fault you take everything as a fact. Gaga is a bit pretentious and whenever she has an idea she goes everywhere telling everyone about it, but it is not her fault. I think she finally understood we're not here for her shitty impulsiveness so that hopefully changed. At this point we should just ignore whenever she say "I'm gonna do this!!!1!1!" because we all know thats not gonna happen.

AlexanderLevi2

I mean if you are bored of her because she doesn't pump out pop albums anymore, it seems like more of a bandwagon thing than an actual fan.

You don't have to listen to her music constantly to be a fan. Our generation is so needy and that's why I think the quality of music (and everything) has dipped down because people can't sit back and enjoy any damn thing cause they need something new to do NOW.

Im considered a boring person lately because I like to sit down with people and chat with them for hours. I hate having to constantly entertain people to have them interested in me (which seems like this fan base).

Currently listening to Joanne

imwoahvicky

I'm mostly bored when it comes to her now but that's probably because I'm impatiently (but trying to patiently) waiting for her to release her next album.

Then again, I'm waiting for my fav to release 

Spoiler

CoLBBFXVMAADk_v-682x1024.jpg.pagespeed.cHyunA_1469408842_CoLA9nEVYAAoE-0.jpg

buy A'wesome and lead single 'How?' by HyunA 2016.08.01 on iTunes :staymad: 

I haven't lost my stan card for her, but I'm supporting everything that she's been doing (even though I'm bored with her, but that's prob cause no music has been interesting to me lately) and not trying to rush her and look like a selfish fan :laughga:

When it comes it comes, and I'll gain my interest back into her and love the album with all my heart when it's finally here

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

artRaver

It's normal to lose interest in your favorite artist when they're not actively doing anything. Has absolutely nothing to do with being a bandwagon fan since they tend to only like an artist when they're in their peak or their charting is good. 

In the meanwhile just listen to other artists or dabble into new/old music. That's what I tend to do to hold myself over. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

ReidOne

I'm still fascinated by the years of art Gaga has given us. And I think about it almost daily. But I don't listen to her music regularly at all. That's not a diss, just a fact. I don't hardly listen to any artists "regularly"... it comes in phases. Sometimes I'll listen to nothing else but old Gaga for 3 weeks non-stop, then I won't play her again for months. Just how it goes. 

gagafan2017

It's something you have in common with the rest of the world. The break from 2012-2013 killed her career stone cold dead and her taking yet another huge break for this album is another monumental mistake. Bobby is great at pr and marketing but a terrible popstar manager. 

SpaceAce
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

Don't fight guys. :grr:

Not fighting. Just making a point. Immature fans poison online spaces for following a favorite artist. Really tired of  hearing about the most superficial concerns and complaints. Why not just go to a celeb gossip site and follow those people? A Kardashian might make these so called fans more happy. 

SpaceAce
7 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

It's something you have in common with the rest of the world. The break from 2012-2013 killed her career stone cold dead and her taking yet another huge break for this album is another monumental mistake. Bobby is great at pr and marketing but a terrible popstar manager. 

Were you all asleep when Gaga was majorly depressed and almost quit because she was overworked? Some of you are so silly, it's hard to understand. 

gagafan2017

Her problem in 2013 wasn't being overworked...it was her being unfit and unprofessional. Plenty of artists work just as hard as gaga if not harder for longer...Bobby's problem is he panders to her unwillingness to pull her weight instead of reiterating that music is a career that requires focus and sacrafice. He's tip toes around her. 

Evan Peters
3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Stop pretending that everything is OK. Gaga lost it. End thread.

"gaga has lost it by not catering to the fans every changing needs and learning to focus more on herself" 

anyways. i think that happens to every artist you listen to. I lose interest in an artist who doesn't release in a while, but as soon as they release something im obsessed again. 

emma roberts is an abuser

SpaceAce
18 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

Her problem in 2013 wasn't being overworked...it was her being unfit and unprofessional. Plenty of artists work just as hard as gaga if not harder for longer...Bobby's problem is he panders to her unwillingness to pull her weight instead of reiterating that music is a career that requires focus and sacrafice. He's tip toes around her. 

You're absolutely insane. That's all I have to say. 

SpaceAce

Over the past 8 years, Gaga has performed 500 shows globally and has done over 200 live appearances for promotion. That's a performance every 4 days. In those 4 days, she's also had to create music, create videos, conceptualize her work, do interviews, meet and greets, attend award shows. And don't tell me every other popstar works as hard because none of them went through the horrendously long Monster Ball Tour. None of them conceptualize their live performances the way Gaga does. None of them co produce and write their entire albums. None of them come up with a unique concept every time they perform their single on tv. 

Gaga doesn't pull her weight and make sacrifices? What an absolutely ignorant and stupid thing to say. 

SpaceAce

And I didn't even count the time she devotes to her charity work and activism. 

wow

gagafan2017
16 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Over the past 8 years, Gaga has performed 500 shows globally and has done over 200 live appearances for promotion. That's a performance every 4 days. In those 4 days, she's also had to create music, create videos, conceptualize her work, do interviews, meet and greets, attend award shows. And don't tell me every other popstar works as hard because none of them went through the horrendously long Monster Ball Tour. None of them conceptualize their live performances the way Gaga does. None of them co produce and write their entire albums. None of them come up with a unique concept every time they perform their single on tv. 

Gaga doesn't pull her weight and make sacrifices? What an absolutely ignorant and stupid thing to say. 

Unfotunately she is in a tough industry where once you miss a beat or take your eye off the ball you are yesterday news....pretty much everything she achieved through those amazing early years was undermined by her loss in focus of 2013. Listing her achievements won't change the fact she's seen as a fad like the spice girls to most of the world rather than a top level icon due to those mistakes.

Archived